How long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long

Hey Guy's I am new here and place my first order last Friday. My account has said paid processing since Monday (the first of Dec.) Is this normal or could something be wrong? I'm not bitching just wondering. Thanks

I ordered on 11/24 showed shipped last friday but the tracking still say pre shipment

Comment

That's normal. All the times I have ordered it takes 3-4 days and you will get a received email saying that the payment was received, unless you messed up on the money order lol but you should be fine man. After that they will gather up your stuff and you will get a status of shipped. I've gone through them a lot. Let me know what happens.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys. It now shows semi shipped

Comment

Originally posted by russdavis1715 View Post
          Hey Guy's I am new here and place my first order last Friday. My account has said paid processing since Monday (the first of Dec.) Is this normal or could something be wrong? I'm not bitching just wondering. Thanks
          The whole process for me took 16 days. I recieved my order on dec. 1st. And I sent my payment into uncle naps on 11/15. I was astonished on how fast I recieved my gear!

Comment

Originally posted by russdavis1715 View Post
            The whole process for me took 16 days. I recieved my order on dec. 1st. And I sent my payment into uncle naps on 11/15. I was astonished on how fast I recieved my gear!

Comment

[QUOTE=juicefreak;83133]The whole process for me took 16 days. I recieved my order on dec. 1st. And I sent my payment into uncle naps on 11/15. I was astonished on how fast I recieved my gear![/QUOT

Please read the rules of this board! Your breaking them!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, please read the forum rules prior to posting any sensitive info. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me before placing your order.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Just to let everyone know Everything workout great for me and I am very happy and will definitely be back. Hope everyone has a great holiday

Comment

Great to hear bro!

Hope your holidays are great as well!
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks hope you had a great Christmas I think I Am going to start a cycle thread. If you get a chance check it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X