Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Take On T3

no, i will run t3 for 12 wks straight as i outlined above with no adverse effect, as far as i can tell from blood work.

as far as diet, i eat a high protein diet constantly and manipulate the carbs and fats for off season muscle building or contest prep. usually i start with about 200 carbs and slowly take them out as needed. this is based off of my needs and my size. it'll really be different for everyone
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

interesting, thanks for the info that is very helpful.. what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

hey sam,quick question..clen or t3,which is more effective at shedding those unwanted pounds?have used clen a few times in the past and was thinking about maybe switching to t3 this cycle.wanted to in the past but kinda held off because i heard the risk out weighs the benefits..just kinda wanted some info on risks and how to properly`use it.thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by chongo View Post
    hey sam,quick question..clen or t3,which is more effective at shedding those unwanted pounds?have used clen a few times in the past and was thinking about maybe switching to t3 this cycle.wanted to in the past but kinda held off because i heard the risk out weighs the benefits..just kinda wanted some info on risks and how to properly`use it.thanks for your time.
    if you run t3 low the way i outlined, i think it isnt quite as risky when it comes to muscle loss. as far as shut down, i have not personally had issues nor have the people i've helped. i've talked to one guy who had thyroid issues that took awhile to get back online. are there other risks you're concerned about? IMO, instead of picking one or the other, i'd go with both
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

T3 w/ sARMs? like Osta bc currently using Osta

I have read correct me if I'm wrong but would OSTA, and var ok for a woman to take to lean out or lose weight? Without developing male characteristics? She has a degree in nutrition and has tried the HCG diet also plan and t3 I'm open for any suggestions? thank you.