This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Take On T3

in the past, i used t3 the way it has been outlined on message boards, using a more or less, stagnant dose and it seemed to be less effective by the end of the cycle for me.

there is no single way to do things. this is just something that i have found works better for me

i find that when i take a stagnant dose, over time, my body becomes less and less sensitive to it, so here is what i've been doing. i'll start out with 12.5mcg for the first wk. though taking t3 will shut your natural production down, it doesn't happen the second you start taking it. so if i'm producing somewhere around 25mcg and i start taking 12.5mcg, for a short period of time, i am getting around 37mcg. after 2-3 wks, i bump the dose up to a full 25mcg tab and from there, i'll increase by 12.5 mcg every 2-3 wks, over a 12-16 wk course. i feel that my body remains very sensitive to t3 the entire time. every time i bump the dose up slightly, all the effects of t3 get strong again. my temp feels very high and hunger level goes way up. i save a few wks at the end, to slowly ramp the dose back down to hopefully not shock my body. i haven't found a need to go much past 75mcg with this method, and that is only for a few wks.

overall, i get better effects and end up using much less t3. of course i dont run t3 without AAS and without a hard diet, i would not reach my gaols.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 01-10-2011, 02:17 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

T-3 is great when used right.

Comment

lose much muscle / strength while using it? id never take it without AAS but people complain about losing size and strength while using it on cycle

Comment

Originally posted by GoingUnder87 View Post
        lose much muscle / strength while using it? id never take it without AAS but people complain about losing size and strength while using it on cycle
        no, never, but i wouldn't expect much loss at the doses i'm talking about either. i've talked to guys who have pushed 150mcg. 100mcg is not at all uncommon. so for me, it has never been an issue and i've gotten to around 3% using it with the right diet and cardio. i wouldn't take it without AAS either. at worst, i sometimes feel more flat from t3. i only get that at "higher" doses though. another good reason to use a low dose protocal.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Just one question.... Why would the T-3 make you flat??? Never used it so forgive me fellas....

Comment

It matabolizes protein and carbs at an unbelievable rate which could cause you to flatten out if your not getting enough of either in your diet

Comment

If you are taking gh at the same time, be sure to add in t4. Typical ratio t3:t4 = 1:4

Comment

12. 1/2 mcg or 25mcg for hgh and 75-150 mcg fat lost.. good stuff when used right. The tabs are great the liquid under tongue work quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                  12. 1/2 mcg or 25mcg for hgh and 75-150 mcg fat lost.. good stuff when used right. The tabs are great the liquid under tongue work quickly.
                  I'm looking to try a little of that.. Thanks guys for the guidance...

Comment

Sam, curious as to what your diet looked like while on t3, both macros and eating plan/foodwise considering using t3 and clen in about a month or so.. also i've seen the recommendations for taking it no longer then 3 weeks without a week or two off, do you follow that basic guideline with your "stagnant dose" or no?

Comment

no, i will run t3 for 12 wks straight as i outlined above with no adverse effect, as far as i can tell from blood work.

as far as diet, i eat a high protein diet constantly and manipulate the carbs and fats for off season muscle building or contest prep. usually i start with about 200 carbs and slowly take them out as needed. this is based off of my needs and my size. it'll really be different for everyone

Comment

interesting, thanks for the info that is very helpful.. what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

hey sam,quick question..clen or t3,which is more effective at shedding those unwanted pounds?have used clen a few times in the past and was thinking about maybe switching to t3 this cycle.wanted to in the past but kinda held off because i heard the risk out weighs the benefits..just kinda wanted some info on risks and how to properly`use it.thanks for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
                            hey sam,quick question..clen or t3,which is more effective at shedding those unwanted pounds?have used clen a few times in the past and was thinking about maybe switching to t3 this cycle.wanted to in the past but kinda held off because i heard the risk out weighs the benefits..just kinda wanted some info on risks and how to properly`use it.thanks for your time.
                            if you run t3 low the way i outlined, i think it isnt quite as risky when it comes to muscle loss. as far as shut down, i have not personally had issues nor have the people i've helped. i've talked to one guy who had thyroid issues that took awhile to get back online. are there other risks you're concerned about? IMO, instead of picking one or the other, i'd go with both

Comment

T3 w/ sARMs? like Osta bc currently using Osta

Comment

Working...
                              X