1Napsgear.org first time buyer review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1Napsgear.org first time buyer review

I made an order with Naps one the 22/06/2014. It stated on the site it may take up to 3 weeks but my package arrived inside 7 days and in discrete packaging all safely rapped. Only getting around to doing this now because I was so pleased with the first order I made through 1Napsgear.org that I am definitely ordering with them again. I ran a 12 week cycle. My first order was:3 x GP Test Enanth 2502 x GP Tren Enanth 2001 x GP Test Prop 1002 x GP Exemestane (Aromasin)1 x GP Clomiphene (Clomid)2 x Brand HCG Inj 5000iu.I saw great gains right away from using GP Test Prop to kick start my cycle and the gains stayed steady and noticeable all the way through cycle. I was running Prop at 450mg a week, Test E at 500mg per week and Tren at 400mg per week. Strength and endurance was amazing in the gym. Everything felt so light and the PIP I experienced from the stuff was minor most times it was barely noticeable.After I finished my cycle I was up just over 25 pounds and I am just in my last week of PCT now and I feel great, no depression, no testicular atrophy and my general mood and sex drive are 100% also.I would highly recommend them to anyone who has any second doubts.Communication & Ordering processI contacted them once or twice prior to ordering to question them about payment and they were very prompt in replying to me and clearing up my worries.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging: Very discretely packaged and very fast delivery.Items ordered3 x GP Test Enanth 2502 x GP Tren Enanth 2001 x GP Test Prop 1002 x GP Exemestane (Aromasin)1 x GP Clomiphene (Clomid)2 x Brand HCG Inj 5000iu

Communication & Ordering process: Great communication as I had to send them a few emails before ordering and they were very prompt at replying

Delivery & Packaging: Package arrived inside 7 days and it was very discretely packaged and all vials inside the package were individually wrapped for extra safety

Products Ordered: 3 x GP Test Enanth 250 2 x GP Tren Enanth 200 1 x GP Test Prop 100 2 x GP Exemestane (Aromasin) 1 x GP Clomiphene (Clomid) 2 x Brand HCG Inj 5000iu

Product results and effectivenes: Got great results after a 12 week cycle. Overall I gained just over 25 pounds and I managed to maintain 15 pounds of lean muscle. I went from 77kg up to 85 after pct completed.

Hello all, I wanted to write this review to ease the mind of people out there like myself that does all the research they can on there own, and still after going to every "review" site that you can possible find online, you still feel nervous about sending money off to an "Unknown" in the hopes that it works out. Not only after days of reviews and finally telling myself to do a trial run with a small order, I decided to place a small order. I ordered some Sustanon 250 and some Deca. The same brand that I was getting in Afghanistan. I also since it was a bit cheaper, decided to order some of this Susta 1250 from this GP brand. I'll talk about the results after I talk about the order. As like most that are wondering and wondering, did I f$%k up sending my money off into the abyss, so I emailed Naps several times, probably so many I thought they had to be getting tired of me. I did get replies from them, sometimes in a day, and some it took a few days. Eventually I just told myself, it was only 200 bucks, so no biggie if it don't show. Well to the day, it took one month. Which I hear is on par for this type of thing. I was also writing on this site to someone else that was waiting on there order and he was worried as well. Many people posted that he will get his order and he finally posted he did.
    Rest assured people that are looking, this is a great site, since them I have places a 1200$ order and they will probably keep getting bigger now that I have did a practice order, and all the great reviews online, and here is another.

About the packaging, it was "outstanding to say the least" I use to hate getting all these boxes and try to sneak them back on base. I just asked why they couldn't take them out of the boxes, well the order showed up small, compact, and discreet. Great packaging and shipping.

As far as the results, I was surprised about this. The same product that I have been so happy with using for the past 7 years in Iraq/Afghanistan, worked just like I was use too. But the big shocker to me came when I ran out of the Sustanon I'm use too and started to try the GP brand. I only had 2 weeks of this since I just bought 1250 mgs total and let me tell you, the last two weeks have been great. Sex drive, pumps, size gains, all amazing. I know people would say the longer the cycle goes on, the better the results, but my 1200$ order has the GP brand products, if that tells you anything.

I hope this review will help ease the mind of others, and from what I can see, I found my lifetime supplier. Plus they run a great site with photo contest, half price specials every week, which I missed the deadline on this last order and made my payment a day late, they still gave me the half price. This is a great company...
    Special Forces 18E. Better to be tried by 12 then carried by 6....Shoot first!!

Comment

Working...
    X