Naps review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps review

I just wAnt to start off that when I started looking for a good site for knowledge and a great place to read.i found juiced muscle then naps . I am 5'9'' 33 years old and 211 lbs . Before I ordered anything I was 275lbs 40% body fat.i workout hard for 1 year got down to 185lbs . So I looked in to naps gear I was so scared to order took me a while but reviews were goodso what the hell I went for it 2 bottles of test. Placed order then
    It came on time like always for me stuff was great good gains. I have been thru most of their products such as test e deca dbol adex cut stack now looking forward to some of the other great products it all can be trusted.. Thank you naps great products great service I hooked for life .. If anyone has any questions about my hit me up I will be glad to help as I have been on this site ..I am looking forward to my next cycle from naps hopefully I can get to 8% at 215 .. As always I owe it to naps for thier great products... I hope this looks ok I am on my phone. Hope all I wrote makes since lol
Working...
X