School superintendent under fire for making girls bend over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School superintendent under fire for making girls bend over

Oklahoma school superintendent under fire for making girls bend over to enforce dress code, allegedly calling them 'skanks'

Noble High School Superintendent Ronda Bass reportedly left the teens 'humiliated' over their attire, when she allegedly used the word 'skanks' after criticizing clothing.

The superintendent at Noble High School reportedly called students out on their 'inappropriate' clothing.KFORThe superintendent at Noble High School reportedly called students out on their 'inappropriate' clothing.

Female students who wore skimpy shorts and skirts to an Oklahoma school were called “skanks” by a superintendent and forced to bend over to show others what not to wear.

Teens at Noble High School said they were left "humiliated" after Superintendent Ronda Bass called them out on their "inappropriate" attire on the first day of school.

She is also under fire for allegedly calling the students “skanks” — and for telling them she “didn’t want to see anyone’s a-- hanging out of their shorts.”

Bass, who says she is “very protective” of her students, said she realized she had a “major, major problem” when she saw what students were wearing as they returned to class.

The self-styled "Mama Bear Bass" claims she sat them down for a chat.

"The first question I asked was, ‘How many of you in here believe that there are female students on the campus today that are dressed completely inappropriate?’" she claims to have said.

"Most of their hands went up," she says she added.

Ronda Bass, superintendent at the Oklahoma school, says she took action after realizing they had a 'major, major problem' with the dress code.KFORRonda Bass, superintendent at the Oklahoma school, says she took action after realizing they had a 'major, major problem' with the dress code.

However, students claim that the meeting wasn’t as formal as Bass has made it out to be.

Senior Stephanie Stewart told KFOR that the educator began by asking: “Have y’all ever seen any ‘skanks’ around this school?”

Then, when Stewart arrived the following morning, she was reportedly ordered to lean over.

Stephanie Stewart says Bass used the word 'skanks' and ordered her to bend over.

Bass then reportedly said: “If you're not comfortable bending over, we might have a problem.”

“A lot of girls actually felt humiliated,” said Stewart. “You could see it in their faces that they were.”

When asked whether she used the word "skanks," Bass, who is not facing any investigation into the allegations, didn't deny the claim.

Bass says she just wants the school to have a 'classy' reputation.
    "I knew students from other towns were calling our girls really negative names. The message I wanted to send to them was I don't want them to be called those names," Bass told KFOR.

And she defended the way she addressed the students, adding: "I want us to be known as the classy lady bears."
Working...
X