Dependable. Reliable. On time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dependable. Reliable. On time.

I've actually spent thousands of dollars with NAPS and they've never ever let me down. I think my first order, a few years ago, was during the time they were having some delivery issues. But all my subsequent orders have taken like 2 weeks.

My last order was for a few Hygetropin 100 iu kits. I dropped off my payment and I think 3 days later, my order was processed and shipped. They immediately provided a USPS tracking number and I followed my package all the way into US customs.

Where it was denied and sent back to China! (@#$%)

I immediately wrote to NAPS customer service (at napshelp.com) and they responded pretty quickly. Within a couple hours. The guy was super helpful, arranged for the package to be re-shipped to a new address (the only way they can reship) and it took another maybe 10 days, but they re-sipped, with tracking number, and it took 3 days for the package to arrive.

Now I've got my Hygetropin (actually WAY better than any blue, yellow or black tops I've ever done.) and it's amazing. I'm as satisfied as I can be with NAPS, their customer service, the products and in fact, I'm writing this as I'm about to place another order for a few more kits. (PS- I've never had any NAPS generic HGH, just local stuff, so I can't comment on the quality of that. But the Hygetropin is KILLER)

Thanks Naps.

-Brando
Working...
X