Son of a PiP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of a PiP!

I juiced oil based GP and got mean case of pips the next day, I made the mistake of forgetting to warm the oil and didn't massage too much =P (my fault). So is there anything I can do to speed up the recovery? its a bad case so I am thinking it will be sore for about 7 days but I got leg work in 3?

Hot cold water?
    Icy hot, stretching, making the leg more active, resting the leg?

I got a compression bandage on it right now because walking to the kitchen my leg almost buckled, it feels okay with the warmth of the bandage? but when I stand to walk I am all gimpy and my leg is stiff as a board. Also getting into the car, walking up stairs, sitting on the toilet is a task in it self and putting on socks? UGG....

any advise on a fast recovery would be fantastic.

What gear specifically and how much?

Gp test e cripples my thighs if I inject there. I switched to pinning ventro glute and glutes only. For me the pip is much less and much more tolerable. If it's your first time injecting then you're gonna get bad pip anywhere you pin the first couple of times. It's part of the game unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post

Gp test e cripples my thighs if I inject there. I switched to pinning ventro glute and glutes only. For me the pip is much less and much more tolerable. If it's your first time injecting then you're gonna get bad pip anywhere you pin the first couple of times. It's part of the game unfortunately

I did a pin of 1ml sust 270, cold right into my thigh. total idiot move on my part, perhaps I should have broken it down to two 1/2mls twice a week in the buttock?

Comment

What is Ventro?

Comment

What is Ventro?

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ventro+glute+injection

Comment

Well I made a appointment for my doctor today. from the pin site (BLUE) the pain moved down towards my knee (RED)? last night my knee was swollen, red and hot so its time to have it checked out. I think next time pinning my Glute maybe safer. Could someone be allergic to a blended type of test? What would be a simple test to take instead of all this exotic stuff?
              Attached Files

Comment

My buddy and real bad swelling from gp test e. Not sure what he was allergic to. Could've been the powder, maybe the oil

Comment

Some gear effects me the same way when I pin the legs. Try a heating pad.
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Its always smart to inject in yout butt cheeks. They tolerate shorter estrifications and Test E which is also very harsh on the quads or shoulder. And in case of an infection ..a scar on the butt is no eyecatcher. Just look on google how much this happens with the shoulder. Also water based roids ...buttcheek.. On most people this is the biggest muscle which can hold bigger depots..

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                      Its always smart to inject in yout butt cheeks. They tolerate shorter estrifications and Test E which is also very harsh on the quads or shoulder. And in case of an infection ..a scar on the butt is no eyecatcher. Just look on google how much this happens with the shoulder. Also water based roids ...buttcheek.. On most people this is the biggest muscle which can hold bigger depots..
                      Ya your right even on the GP site they say the gluteus maximus or (butt cheek) should be the injection spot, I never thought it would be this bad or stopped to think it would affect gout I haven't had in years.

I spoke to my doctor and he is cool with me doing it for recreation but thinks I should ditch the sust270 and try something else as I maybe allergic to something blended in it.

What would be similar to sust270 but people have experienced that is less harsh on pip and easier to work with? Any advice will be taken as a testing phase only pass or fail as everyone is different, but any advice would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                        Some gear effects me the same way when I pin the legs. Try a heating pad.
                        Ya my next run with anything oily will be warmed before pinned, massaged after pinned, soaked in a hot bath and worked out that day. I am pulling all the stops after this lol

Comment

Originally posted by vedlinyrim View Post
                          Ya your right even on the GP site they say the gluteus maximus or (butt cheek) should be the injection spot, I never thought it would be this bad or stopped to think it would affect gout I haven't had in years.

I spoke to my doctor and he is cool with me doing it for recreation but thinks I should ditch the sust270 and try something else as I maybe allergic to something blended in it.

What would be similar to sust270 but people have experienced that is less harsh on pip and easier to work with? Any advice will be taken as a testing phase only pass or fail as everyone is different, but any advice would be helpful.
                          Please also excuse me I am not sourcing anything but simply asking about the different brands and NOT where to get it from. Thanks!

Comment

Well guys I pinned by Gluteus Maximus yesterday and boy there is no pip at all! more like a light mosquito bite feeling of sore.

What I did was warmed the oil before pinning, massaged after pinning, soaked in a hot bath for 15 mins and did a few leg exercises to get the blood flowing, after that I went about my day and I feel great!

NOTES on GP SUST 270:
                            What I suggest is with GP Sust270 Do not ever pin your thighs, I have found that this oil is very harsh. Pinning the buttocks is like butter with zero pip...

This was a test run on sust270, I will finish up my cycle and next cycle probably switch to GP Test Cyp 250 , again in the glute for my own personal comfort.

Comment

Very sensible, most people that have PIP on Test E change to Test Cyp or the even better bearable Test Decanoate or Undecanoate.

I know a competing bodybuilder that only pins Test Decanoate, because he "feels" good on it. And he knows ..cause he pinned everything and a looot of it during his carreer.

But again its individual

Comment

Working...
                              X