Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Son of a PiP!

Son of a PiP!

I juiced oil based GP and got mean case of pips the next day, I made the mistake of forgetting to warm the oil and didn't massage too much =P (my fault). So is there anything I can do to speed up the recovery? its a bad case so I am thinking it will be sore for about 7 days but I got leg work in 3?

Hot cold water?
    Icy hot, stretching, making the leg more active, resting the leg?

I got a compression bandage on it right now because walking to the kitchen my leg almost buckled, it feels okay with the warmth of the bandage? but when I stand to walk I am all gimpy and my leg is stiff as a board. Also getting into the car, walking up stairs, sitting on the toilet is a task in it self and putting on socks? UGG....

any advise on a fast recovery would be fantastic.

What gear specifically and how much?

Gp test e cripples my thighs if I inject there. I switched to pinning ventro glute and glutes only. For me the pip is much less and much more tolerable. If it's your first time injecting then you're gonna get bad pip anywhere you pin the first couple of times. It's part of the game unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by 420mike View Post

Gp test e cripples my thighs if I inject there. I switched to pinning ventro glute and glutes only. For me the pip is much less and much more tolerable. If it's your first time injecting then you're gonna get bad pip anywhere you pin the first couple of times. It's part of the game unfortunately

I did a pin of 1ml sust 270, cold right into my thigh. total idiot move on my part, perhaps I should have broken it down to two 1/2mls twice a week in the buttock?

What is Ventro?

What is Ventro?

Well I made a appointment for my doctor today. from the pin site (BLUE) the pain moved down towards my knee (RED)? last night my knee was swollen, red and hot so its time to have it checked out. I think next time pinning my Glute maybe safer. Could someone be allergic to a blended type of test? What would be a simple test to take instead of all this exotic stuff?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails muscle-diagram-of-leg.jpg  

My buddy and real bad swelling from gp test e. Not sure what he was allergic to. Could've been the powder, maybe the oil

Some gear effects me the same way when I pin the legs. Try a heating pad.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Its always smart to inject in yout butt cheeks. They tolerate shorter estrifications and Test E which is also very harsh on the quads or shoulder. And in case of an infection ..a scar on the butt is no eyecatcher. Just look on google how much this happens with the shoulder. Also water based roids ...buttcheek.. On most people this is the biggest muscle which can hold bigger depots..