Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone alse havinbg trouble getting draagon pharm gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone alse havinbg trouble getting draagon pharm gear?

Hey guys, I have one order over 2 months old and another that's a month old that I havnt received.

HAs any one else had this problem?

Yup me too, waiting 1 1/2 months thus far, still nothing. Very frustrating. Makes me question the validity of Naps suppliers. I received the other half of that same order in normal time 3 weeks from order. I placed another order afterwards for HCG and it was on my step in record time before the previous Dragon Pharma order. Contact support and make a ticket, they should make it right, I received a re-ship because it was an excessive amount of time. Granted I'm still waiting but they made a nice remedy. Which will all be good so long as it actually arrives before next year haha.

Comment

Hang in there, I received mine. It took just over 2 months, had to do with a delay where it ships from. NAPS has never let me down yet and ive ordered plenty from them. This time I too put in a ticket with them. I was told what was up with status, I stayed calm, didn't bite anyone's head off, and waited. When it came in I also let them know it arrived. I assume if I am going to use Dragon Pharma then its going to be a long wait and better plan ahead, period.

Comment

Seems they fixed DP shipping, they were new at the time and I believe Naps told them they can't do that shit.

Comment

Working...
        X