trying to lean out with test c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to lean out with test c

Hey guys, I'm 26 and weigh in at about 240 at 6'1". I'm not all that new to gear. I've ran 5 cycles from test e only to test tren Winny stack. this cycle cycle I'm running testosterone cypionate I started at 500mgs/wk for 5 weeks and now upping it to 750mgs/wk. What I'm working on is how much to eat to still grow solid mass but lose weight. I want to look leaner. I've been pretty much on point during the week and screw off on the weekends but not to bad. Idk how much I need to eat or not eat to get where I wanna be. Its not so much as losing weight but getting cut. Any info or experiences would be cool.

Can anyone give any info or feedback on this topic?

Comment

Try cutting your carbs for 5-7 days down to 70-100 grams then on the 8th day bump it up to around 300 grams. All the while keeping your protein intake up around 300-350 grams and fats around 100 grams per day. It comes down to how your body is going to react to what your putting in it. Trial and error is what your going to need to do. Everyone will have their own way of getting lean. What I have said to try works for me and when I follow this eating program I get shreaded but I am still able to keep most of my size. My strength will go down a bit because of the lack of carbs but I dont care. Im not a powerlifter but a bodybuilder so I really dont care how much weight I am moving around. It all come down the how your going to look in the mirror. And also remember your going to look worse after a week or so but dont get discouraged it will turn around and you will notice a difference in a few weeks.

Comment

Faith is right. But beside nutrition. You could also try to add cutstack (Tren A - Masteron - Test prop) -T3 - Clen - ECA ... and important do aerobics.

Comment

I am currently trying out clen for the first time and the first week I felt it. I took a couple days off then started again and upped dose but now I don't notice it. Any idea why that is? Could my receptors be clogged already?

Comment

Working...
          X