Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Express Delivery within Europe - anyone experienced?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogun10 View Post
    Package landed today. all good. so i can safely recommend to those who havent ordered previously. so if you plan ahead like gxr64 said you can get your in about 10 days to uk with express shippping ,all good to me
    See consider yourself blessed, it takes 21 and sometime 30 days to get to the usa. See how patient we are........ orb should I say some of us are anyway..

Comment

definately naps comes through and i will be ordering my next cycle in around 2 weeks to allow del time

Comment

Paying $90 for Courier Express shipping option you are paying for the safe delivery first of all. Unlike the regular mail, Courier Express has 100% success rate. It comes with a tracking number and is never lost. We are not always able to provide the tracking number immediately, but it does exist if there is any concern the package will be located sooner or later. By 3-4 days delivery time we mean it does take 3-5 days max after the package is shipped, not after the order is placed or the payment is made. Sometimes the Courier Express package may be shipped later then the shipping date specified in your order. It doesn’t depend on us here.

As mentioned above, the cost of this shipping method first of all implies the safe delivery guarantee and the ability to locate the package at any time after it’s shipped, NOT the immediate tracking number updates or my extremely fast run to the post office after the order is accepted.
        sigpic

http://napshelp.com/ - 24/7 Customer Support Center

No PMs please. Contact our Customer Support Online Service or PM our PROs here: GXR64, TeamNaps, M FREAKY

Comment

Working...
        X