Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Express Delivery within Europe - anyone experienced?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Express Delivery within Europe - anyone experienced?

3-4 working days is very attractive prospect, and money is not a concern.

Anyone used this method before, if so did it meet your expectations?

ive ordered also for delivery to united kingdom, hoping delivery comes within next 2 days will keep you posted

Comment

My first order was to the uk. From memory it arrived in the time stated. Like 3-4 days I think. Even the non courier delivery arrives to me within 2 weeks usually.

Comment

Sorry that last post sounded like my other deliveries were not to England. They all were. All arrived in excellent time.

Comment

good to hear ! i paid the 90$ for express shipping and now im being quoted 15 days

Comment

Maybe they are just excepionally busy. Its not like them to be slow to the UK. Not from my experience. Although im waiting on a small order myself so we'll see when that comes. I only placed it this week, standard delivery so im not expecting it yet.

Comment

Maybe they are just really busy. Its not like them to be slow to the UK, not from my experience anyway. I put an order in this week, standard post so we'll see when that comes.

Comment

ok cool.well after forking out the extra for express shipping im hoping to get them by tue at least .that would make it ten days.

Comment

i Just ordered, with exspress shipping to norway. will keep all yahh posted. !

Comment

Guys-Mine was delivered but the mrs wasnt at home so should have the order in my hand in a couple days once picked up. So dont worry you will get your stuff!!!!

Comment

you all forget that there was massive snow in the UK that shut down airports, then the USA had massive snow on the east coast and shut down airports and citys. Oh wait then there was atleast 2 holidays in the US and prob more elsewhere in the world. Be patient right now during this time. Every person that has hit me up is getting there shipments, however the above stated stuff slowed everything way down.
                      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

THANKS gxr64 i have faith and placed more orders its all gravy baby ..lol

Comment

Package landed today. all good. so i can safely recommend to those who havent ordered previously. so if you plan ahead like gxr64 said you can get your in about 10 days to uk with express shippping ,all good to me

Comment

Just to echo what Shogun has said, mine arrived yesterday. When it didn't arrive on time I was a bit narked that I might be waiting a long time so may have jumped the gun a bit, just relieved it is now here. One thing I will say is that it was very well packed so much kudos. Did get an eyebrow lift when the package had 'Security Checked' on it but everything came as it should. Now for my next order!

Comment

Originally posted by shogun10 View Post
                              Package landed today. all good. so i can safely recommend to those who havent ordered previously. so if you plan ahead like gxr64 said you can get your in about 10 days to uk with express shippping ,all good to me
                              Glad it came through for ya. Got mine last week. only took a couple of weeks standard del. They've never let me down so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X