Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

T500 from Hardcore labs SEVERE PAIN!!

Hey everyone, i recently injected T500 from Hardcore labs and i have had severe pain in the injection site for the last 3 days. The area actually became swollen, hard, and warm. I even developed a fever about 12 hrs later. I did clean the site and vial prior to injection and i used a fresh needle, so i can't imagine that it is an infection from any dirty products. The 2 things that concern me are:

1: I used a diabetic needle with a 5/8" needle, which now i know is too short to go IM
    2: I also heard that this type of blend might be too strong for 1 site injection. Should I be splitting it into 2 injections? I've also heard of cutting it with grape seed oil.

Any advice would be great!!!!!! Thank you

It's probably to potent of stuff or u could be allergic to the oil used.

I have gotten infections from getting my Test Cyp. shot at the DOCTORS office. Its possible that you might have an infection. I wouldn't wait too long to see what happens. go to E.R. before too long

U could of hit a vein when u injected or u have real potent gear the stronger the gear is the more pain u get give it time it will go away massage it and put heat on it

Another thing u might wanna try is heat up ur gear before u inject take a cup of hot water and put the vial in it this also will help good luck bro

Fever = Infection. I would get it checked out. Also, you didn't get it deep enough. I don't even know how you got it out of that slin pin. Ass injection = 1-1/2" pin @ 23 to 25 gauge and all other sites can use 1" pin.
    Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Quote Originally Posted by Toastinloaf View Post
    Fever = Infection. I would get it checked out. Also, you didn't get it deep enough. I don't even know how you got it out of that slin pin. Ass injection = 1-1/2" pin @ 23 to 25 gauge and all other sites can use 1" pin.
    Thanks for the replies guys! It definitely was an infection, but i also think it was because i went to shallow with the injection. I got some antibiotics and the swelling has gone down a little. I think i'm going to split it up into 2 250mg shots from here on and see how that works. I've never heard of warming the solution first but ill try that too!!

Actually such a strong dose is mostly only tolerated by advanced users. Your body develops a tolerance, just as with many compounds, coffee, alcohol, ephedrine, clenbuterol, etc.
    You can dilute the compound. I know some that use Test Prop and they like it. As said here, deep intra-muscular injection in the glute.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnyT View Post
    Actually such a strong dose is mostly only tolerated by advanced users. Your body develops a tolerance, just as with many compounds, coffee, alcohol, ephedrine, clenbuterol, etc.
    You can dilute the compound. I know some that use Test Prop and they like it. As said here, deep intra-muscular injection in the glute.

Yea, i am figuring that out now. I would have thought that i could handle it, but i quickly found out that is not the case. This is only my 3rd cycle. I actually found a TON of other threads that stated the same problems. I bought the Grape seed oil USP yesterday and ill go 50/50 Mon/Thursday and see how that goes. I also heard of hitting a short run or the hot tub to help diffuse the product a little bit more into the muscle.

synergy

I think this will only increase your chance on an infection. You will need sterile human grade oil, spiked with 1-2 percent Benzyl Alcohol to be safe. It’s much better to use a low dosed Testosterone Propionate to cut your T 500.
    As you can see in the graphic, a combination of different estrifications has a higher thus favorable level. This is called synergism. For those that don’t tolerate T-500, I created a milder compound for Hard Core Labs called SuperTest 300 mg/ml.

I know guys that pin a few milliliter T-500, even up to a full 5 ml syringe. One of them told me he could actually feel the compound working his body the next day. When I asked if he never had a depot irritation, he told me that in his opinion that was part of the game and that in fact he was lovin’ it.