New Guy Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Here

Stopping by the introduce myself. Name is Justin, 28 years old, 6'1'', 224lbs.

After feeling like a zombie for 2 years and this may i finally went and had doctor pull blood to see what was wrong. Blood work comes back and i am a 7.2 on my testosterone and thyroid was low but not to low. She put me on 1/2cc test c every 10 days, 30mg armour daily, and 50mg dhea 2x per day. I went for my two month check in and i told her i have seen no noticeable difference in energy, sex drive, mood, ect.... She upped my test c to 1ml every week and i have been on that now for three weeks tomorrow.

She also wrote me a prescription for clenbuterol which she told me was not available from a pharmacy in the USA. That has led me to this website for help and guidance. Any help is appreciated.

Just for added information, i almost an hour away from the nearest gym. I am middle of nowhere Texas. The wife and i both have been using a treadmill to stay in somewhat decent shape but its killing my knees(both knees have had reconstructive surgery) and the wife's hips(dancer/softball player in college) so we are awaiting delivery of a bowflex m3 trainer.

I personally am not here to get huge and become a body builder. I am just wanting to loose the unwanted 15lbs and gain that lean shredded look. Thanks!

Justin

Welcome to JM, Justin

Comment

Welcome to JM

Comment

Working...
      X