Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asking girls advice on cycles, prices, side effects... Ect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking girls advice on cycles, prices, side effects... Ect.

Hi! I'm a super active and young female athlete. I work out 5-7 days a week, sometimes twice a day, and lift, do cardio, abs, sprinting workouts, swim, and bike. I'm pretty decently lean as it is, but if I dropped 5-10 pounds in body fat or whatever, I'd look like the machine I really am! My legs and arms are pretty big and toned, and I only can seem to get the top part and obliques of my abs along with a somewhat visible V-Shape. I have been working out since middle school because my parents are very into it and there lives were similar to mine (athletic, good genes, and fitness and health freaks). However, I seemed to have reach my physical peak and cannot get my body to obtain that "super ripped" look. It looks normal for a girl my size and I feel like for as hard as I work it should look different, is there any recommendations on what I should begin taking? Like I said before, I don't want to gain weight, I either want to maintain or lose. Mainly, my goal is to lose body fat and get from the toned to defined, almost chiseled look. I don't want to look like a freak or anything, I just want to give my body that extra "umph" and upgrade.

I'm looking for a quick way to get lean and look strong without carrying my extra body fat.

Comment

I here anavar is good along with clenbuterol is one of the best stacks for women but I have also ears a few others, like Winstrol and tren.

Comment

For a woman, don't do Tren, NOT GOOD!! unless you want to sound like a dude when you speak!
        First you need to know that getting ripped, depending on how ripped you're talking, if it's "super ripped" then this is something you should only sustain for a short amount of time, like if you're doing a show. Staying that lean is NOT healthy! If you're just talking about losing that last little bit of fat you have at the bottom of your abs then, yes you can try Clen and T3 this would help the most. You must look at your diet and cardio also. For women it's always harder for them to loss the fat, there body is always keeping some fat around in case you get pregnant. It want's to have a certain amount fat on the body to sustain a pregnancy. This is why it is much harder for women to loss fat. Like I said though, you need to also take a closer look at your diet and cardio!
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Okay! Gotcha. Well, I know there can't be anything wrong with my cardio. I run/bike/swim every day for 30 min to an hour. Would Clen and T3 have many side effects? Could I just take anavar alone and that would work?

Comment

First, I want to reiterate what mr big said...no to tren! It's one of the most androgenic drugs out there. Most men will never need to use it to look good.
            And also, just based off of what you've said, and not seeing what you look like, I will agree that your diet is going to be the key to getting where you want to be. And that is regardless of using drugs or not. From there a fat burner like clen, would help, as long as your diet is already tuned and allowing you to lose fat. The drugs will just help your existing plan.
            Clen is very different from Anavar. Var is a steroid, derived from male hormones. It's main purpose isn't going to be to help you lose fat. It's to make you grow new muscle and increase strength. Clen will not carry the same risks and side effects. As far as steroids go, Anavar carry the least side effects for a girl, but side effects still can occour. Facial and body hair growth and acne are common. Clen won't do any of this. I would suggest you get your diet in order and then start with some clen, after you have spent a good amount of time researching it here at the message board. If you want to experiment with hormones later, after you have seen how clen works for you, I would consider trying nolvadex which will help block estrogen. This will help with fat loss for a female. The side effects won't be as great as with steroids. But it still can have an effect. You'll want to know everything you can about it before diving in.

So once again, diet, then clen. If you want to take your conditioning further, nolvadex. I've known girls who have gotten peeled and won figure shows using no more than these 2 compounds
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

First, I want to reiterate what mr big said...no to tren! It's one of the most androgenic drugs out there. Most men will never need to use it to look good.
              And also, just based off of what you've said, and not seeing what you look like, I will agree that your diet is going to be the key to getting where you want to be. And that is regardless of using drugs or not. From there a fat burner like clen, would help, as long as your diet is already tuned and allowing you to lose fat. The drugs will just help your existing plan.
              Clen is very different from Anavar. Var is a steroid, derived from male hormones. It's main purpose isn't going to be to help you lose fat. It's to make you grow new muscle and increase strength. Clen will not carry the same risks and side effects. As far as steroids go, Anavar carry the least side effects for a girl, but side effects still can occour. Facial and body hair growth and acne are common. Clen won't do any of this. I would suggest you get your diet in order and then start with some clen, after you have spent a good amount of time researching it here at the message board. If you want to experiment with hormones later, after you have seen how clen works for you, I would consider trying nolvadex which will help block estrogen. This will help with fat loss for a female. The side effects won't be as great as with steroids. But it still can have an effect. You'll want to know everything you can about it before diving in.

So once again, diet, then clen. If you want to take your conditioning further, nolvadex. I've known girls who have gotten peeled and won figure shows using no more than these 2 compounds
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X