Minimal Dosage for HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimal Dosage for HGH?

On my next cycle I'm going to use HGH. What is the minimal dosage you guys would recommend.

Thanks

Depends on your goal, for anti-aging 0.5 to 2 units. For bodybuilding working your way up to 4-8 iu. I.M.H.O. Most guys use much more but like I said depends on your oals and present condition.

Comment

define "bodybuilding" competition? or just looking good?? I was planning on hitting HGH for 2ius 5days on 2 days off.... to you think this is a good dose? im not looking to be a monster - im 5'4" 150lbs 14% BF and looking to lean down a little and gain a few lbs but im not looking to be higher the 160lns and about 10% BF or as close to it as possible - PM me if you have any other ideas

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      Depends on your goal, for anti-aging 0.5 to 2 units. For bodybuilding working your way up to 4-8 iu. I.M.H.O. Most guys use much more but like I said depends on your oals and present condition.
      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

hey ronny can you PM me im thinking about running HGH next month and looking for a good dose

Comment

Originally posted by HunterSato View Post
          On my next cycle I'm going to use HGH. What is the minimal dosage you guys would recommend.

Thanks
          Have you considered running peptides like ghrp instead? After two months of continuous use myself i'm pleased. I started during pct of my last cycle, I've only lost two lbs since my cycle. By my math peptides are much cheaper. I plan to run them indefinitely

Comment

Originally posted by HunterSato View Post

Thanks
            Have you considered running peptides like ghrp instead? After two months of continuous use myself i'm pleased. I started during pct of my last cycle, I've only lost two lbs since my cycle. By my math peptides are much cheaper. I plan to run them indefinitely

Comment

I'm looking to lean. I want some good gains as well. Is HGH good to run during a cycle? I read it can be ran alone as well.... So for an HGH cycle will 100i/u cover? I'm going to use the HGH 191aa - Blue Tops.

Comment

Its always hard to tell since Blue Tops are sold in 4-6-8 and 10 iu. Like I said before some punks buy lowered dose BT's and sell them as 10 iu. Best to just start and find out in real life usage. rhGH can best be used for long periods of tome like 6 month. It can be used during cycle - for bridging - slimming - anti-aging... you name it. I would start low and work up the doses, first without AS to find out if you tolerate it

Comment

2 to 3iu, 5 on, 2 off will do you well to burn fat, tighten up, and help build a little. If you're supplementing gear with it, that's where you'll get good synergy and good size. Otherwise like Ronny said, guys wanting to get big usually hit 4iu minimum.

Comment

Im runnig test and deca with it, im my plan is 2ius 5on 2 off.... I have 10 weeks worth - in your opinion how long is the shortest and how long is the max to run.....

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                    2 to 3iu, 5 on, 2 off will do you well to burn fat, tighten up, and help build a little. If you're supplementing gear with it, that's where you'll get good synergy and good size. Otherwise like ronny said, guys wanting to get big usually hit 4iu minimum.

Comment

My coach compared AAS and HGH this way, AAS is like sticking a bucket under a hose faucet and letting it rip, hgh is like setting a bucket under a faucet and just letting it drip in there. HGH takes time, unlike AAS, so it's in your best interest to go as long as feasible. Seriously, six months. A good thing is, @ 2 iu, a kit will last you 2.5 months. Not saying 10 weeks won't get you anywhere, but it'd be more ideal to run longer. In fact, just like Ronny said, 2 iu could be considered a theraputic dose, and can be run indefinitely.

Comment

im running 500 test cyp and 400 deca a week also.... im going to try and run at least 3 kits.... $$$depending
                        Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
                        Im runnig test and deca with it, im my plan is 2ius 5on 2 off.... I have 10 weeks worth - in your opinion how long is the shortest and how long is the max to run.....

Comment

im running 500mg test cyp and 400mg deca a week, and im going to try and run 3 kits... so total 30 weeks.. can i start with 2ius and bumb it to 4ius $$$ depending?
                          Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                          My coach compared AAS and HGH this way, AAS is like sticking a bucket under a hose faucet and letting it rip, hgh is like setting a bucket under a faucet and just letting it drip in there. HGH takes time, unlike AAS, so it's in your best interest to go as long as feasible. Seriously, six months. A good thing is, @ 2 iu, a kit will last you 2.5 months. Not saying 10 weeks won't get you anywhere, but it'd be more ideal to run longer. In fact, just like Ronny said, 2 iu could be considered a theraputic dose, and can be run indefinitely.

Comment

im running 500mg test cyp and 400mg deca a week, and im going to try and run 3 kits... so total 30 weeks.. can i start with 2ius and bumb it to 4ius $$$ depending?
                            I'm only going to run 3iu max dose when off cycle. Prefer to stretch it out longer.

Comment

Anabolic vs androgenic is mostly 1-2 Thus by this rule of the tumd you should run twice as much Testosterone as Nandrolone. Then add an oral to "tickle" the liver for growth factors. Thre are orals more regarded "safe" most expensive ones like Anavar, but Dianabol (methandrostenolone) does a better job in raw mass. For cutting mostly Stano is used.

For Bodybuilding, Nasser always said 15 iu plus per day. I know bodybuilders that compete on national niveau with 4-8 iu/day. Of course you don't compete the Arnold and Mr O with these dosages. I always advise to start low and work your way up. Everyone is different - reacts different to certain AAS and GH. Mostly with a stinging headache.
                              If all works nicely, You should be able to sleep better - feel numbing of the hands/fingers.
                              Control you bloodpressure - safety first.

Some prefer dividing the doses, others take it all in the morning. Due to halflife bigger doses should/can be divided over the day.
                              On all these subjects you can find lots of info on the net.
                              Please keep log here on the thread..

Comment

Working...
                              X