Western Union help please!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Union help please!!!

Has anyone ever had a problem with the funds being converted from US dollars to the foreign currency?? I know that the instructions say to send it in US only. And i was at WU about to send the money and i asked the lady if it was being sent in US dollars and she said no that they couldn't do that. PLEASE HELP!

Originally posted by tydiesel View Post
    Has anyone ever had a problem with the funds being converted from US dollars to the foreign currency?? I know that the instructions say to send it in US only. And i was at WU about to send the money and i asked the lady if it was being sent in US dollars and she said no that they couldn't do that. PLEASE HELP!
    Try a different WU

Comment

I've decided to just do it with Money Gram cause it's cheaper.

Comment

No your fine man my WU for some odd reason cant convert either and naps takes it everytime no prob!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tydiesel View Post
          you dont acually need to send it AS USD it has to be worth the amount in USD. if its say $70 USD then send it and say it needs to be 70$ usd (WORTH) and half assed W.U. rep should know this.

Comment

yea I drove the WU lady nuts with this. don't worry

Comment

Working...
            X