X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First AAS Cycle

Cycle Length and Layout;
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day (Oral Kickstart)
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)
    PCT on hand will be Nolvadex ,Clomid , and Anastrozole (arimidex) will be taken during cycle^

My Stats are- 29 years young/ 5' 4" Tall/ 175lbs BF = 10%

My GOAL WEIGHT IS 205 lbs @ 5-7 % BF

Pin Test Cyp on Sat/Tues /Dbol I don't know if I should take all 40 mg an hour before workout or break up through out the day.

QUESTION #1 I'd like to hear advice on what times to take Dbol from different guys on this matter because I've read that guys have done both (Spread out/ or all one hour before workout) and both have their own advantages and disadvantages

This is a beginner Bulk cycle all products are GP and Bought from our Sponsor.
    I did also buy some oral Tren. I don't have any plans to take it during this cycle but would like to know if it could be introduced to this cycle or save for a later cycle.

My diet can be talked about in another thread unless it is something that needs to be addressed now for additional info for you and me both.

I hope nothing was left out but I will give any info needed as asked. This is my first post as I have just been researching info and reading others' post's. I look forward to being able to communicate with all of you open and honest. Thanks

If it was me i would just run the test at 500mgs a week for 10 weeks if this is ur first cycle u will get good gains on just the test but that's my opinion bro

Comment

Ok good to know/hear I understand why because less is better and all but do you not like the oral or just dbol in general or just for the less is better c-monster? Thanks for the reply

Comment

A lot of guys that I've talked to said that the test cyp takes forever to kick in , almost a whole bottle (4 week marker) . Is this true for you also? That is the only reason for the dbol oral kick start

Comment

It does take the test a bit to kick in i think a whole bottle is a lil extreme it will take a couple weeks definitely but once it kicks in u will get nice gains off it save the dbol for ur next cycle being its ur first cycle just run the test my very first cycle was test e @500mgs a week for 10 weeks bro u will get great gains from it trust me u can run the dbol if u wanna just saying u wanna break ur body in slow to see how it reacts to gear before u pump it full of different compouds just remember ur ai as well and proper pct and recover its the most important part of ur cycle good luck

Comment

Good advice c-monster... Save the D-Bol for another cycle. It usually takes 3 weeks for me to start seeing the effects of Test. Just have to be patient.

Comment

Will definitely take into consideration for sure. I totally understand . I do want to know what different compounds effect me in each way so I get it. Thanks c-monster and Faith2002

Comment

That's a pretty mild test dose, so I would cut the adex back to just EOD and gauge it from there. More than likely .5mg on a Mon/wed/Fri schedule will be plenty sufficient

Comment

Originally posted by Quadzilla420 View Post
                  That's a pretty mild test dose, so I would cut the adex back to just EOD and gauge it from there. More than likely .5mg on a Mon/wed/Fri schedule will be plenty sufficient
                  Yea it's my first cycle so I'm trying to do it right and the least amount possible. MrBig told me E3D and adjust to EOD also if need be, so I will be implementing that for sure , thanks Quadzilla420

Comment

Working...
                  X