• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

hi my name is jarman im 32
    ive been searching the net but having a hard time finding the right info
    hopefully someone here can help ?
    i hade a disc replaced in my spine 6 months ago which has healed well but im still very weak
    my doctor sugested to look at steroids but could not give me a script
    i just want to get strong and healthy again so i would assume i would need a smaller dose than body builder? do i need to do a cycle and take anti estrogens or can i just take something like dianbol or
    andriol testocaps ? if anyone could give any info it would be very appreciated
    thanking you in advance jarman
    ps would prefer to take tablets but can inject if it will work beter for me

Do a cycle of 500mg Test E or C per week. Obviously injected. Split the shots into 2 per week (250mg per shot). And yes, take low dose Aromasin or Arimidex during the cycle. Run the cycle for 12 weeks, It should get you feeling good again.
    If you can't do it right, Don't do it!

Comment

Make sure you workout also. You dont have to go crazy but get to the gym 4-5 times a week.

Comment

thanks for your help guys
        appreciated

Comment

test e or c? do you mean Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate
          i probably sound stupid asking but i will do a lot more research before i start any cycle
          thanks

Comment

Welcome aboard here at juiced muscle u will find a group of great people and a lot of good solid info

Comment

Working...
            X