• Show
Clear All

• Anavar advice

Starting my first cycle tomorrow
    Test e 500 mg weeks 1-14
    Dbol 30 mg weeks 1-4 or maybe 1-5
    Arimidex 1 mg EOD weeks 1-pct

Then hcg and clomid for pct

My question is I know it's my first cycle and you guys all said just let this be for bulking and I'm cool with that but I wanna add anavar at the end to harden up. (It will be summer when I end wanna look good) Is it worth it? If so how many weeks would I need to see its hardening effects? How many mg's do you recommend? Anythjng else you can think of feel free to add it.

Thanks guys

Oh ps I just did my bf% I'm at 12 I'm normally lean but if def taken advantage of this winters bulking holiday dinner

I'm not a big fan of effectively running orals through the whole cycle. I'd pick one or the other. Also, just FYI, your body won't start recovering until you have stopped the hcg. It's not ideal to run in pct. you'd be better off using a smaller dose through the cycle. 250 to 500iu 2x wk up until about 3-5 days before you start pct.

Back to the cycle, gaining mass, getting lean, Ect, you'd do great on nothing but test. I'm not suggesting not to use one of these orals. Just putting it in perspective. How hard you look is going to have so much more to do with your diet and how lean you are. If you keep sodium consistent, eat clean and grow without getting too overly fat, you can look lean/hard/big without changing anything.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      I'm not a big fan of effectively running orals through the whole cycle. I'd pick one or the other. Also, just FYI, your body won't start recovering until you have stopped the hcg. It's not ideal to run in pct. you'd be better off using a smaller dose through the cycle. 250 to 500iu 2x wk up until about 3-5 days before you start pct.
      According to that blue collar muscle thing dr Michael scally his pct protocol calls for the hcg at the end of your cycle. Can you explain that to me further. As far as a pct goes with nolvadex/clomid and like arimidex I'm pretty confident with creating a good pct. My confusion is with when to properly implement the HCG

Comment

Ya now I've heard it used during and after a cycle, I don't use it so I'm not sure which would be best.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I wanted to relistening to that podcast anyway. I will and I'll pay special attention to that part. As far as I understand and have experience using hcg, it's used to kick on natural production. Once you hit pct, your goal is to get your body producing on it's own. If you are still introducing hcg, you aren't giving the system a chance to run on it's own. Part of this knowledge is what has been handed down to me. Part is experience. Either way, I'll relisten and if we need to, we should try to get ahold of dr scally for clarification
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok bro at about the 30 min mark, he starts taking about hcg and serms. He does say to use hcg to turn on the axis, then switch to the serm. He says he runs hcg for 1 month. At 2 wks in, he checks test levels and adds the SERM to preload, so that when you come off the hcg, it is already in your system. Once you stop the hcg, your body has a chance to begin producing on its own. Preloading SERM or not, I would run hcg through the cycle and then continue on it through the 2 wk period that you wait for the test to clear, then cut hcg off for the next 3-4 wks, while you run a SERM

Comment

Need help looking for anavar

Comment

Got ripped off , last time

Comment

Did you try our sponsor??
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Hcg tells your balls to make testosterone whilst your body thinks u do not need it. Stop taking hcg for 5 days after your last shot of test whilst test still in the blood stream for up to 21 days sometimes awaiting PCT makes no sense to me may plump up the sack (temporarily) -also aromatizes highly- but it's still like a suppressive unnatural signal it's sending confusing the sack even more to me. If u were to use it ide say start at about week 3 at 500iu twice weekly I've never bothered with it though so no personal stuff here. Best solution =200mgs cyp every monday until next growth blast lol jk

Comment

Pls beware if you get REAL Anavar then the dosage is 0,125mg per kg bodyweight. If you get ulab or china anavar then 30-100mg are dosed regulary.
                      COUPON CODE: ssg88

Anabolic Steroids for Sale

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                        Hcg tells your balls to make testosterone whilst your body thinks u do not need it. Stop taking hcg for 5 days after your last shot of test whilst test still in the blood stream for up to 21 days sometimes awaiting PCT makes no sense to me may plump up the sack (temporarily) -also aromatizes highly- but it's still like a suppressive unnatural signal it's sending confusing the sack even more to me. If u were to use it ide say start at about week 3 at 500iu twice weekly I've never bothered with it though so no personal stuff here. Best solution =200mgs cyp every monday until next growth blast lol jk
                        Forgive me, I'm relatively new to AAS and reading a shit ton while also seeing how my own body reacts and responds. I read awhile back the theory of taking smaller HCG doses like 500iu pw is good on cycle instead of higher doses at the end. Seems everyone has an opinion lol. Main reason that makes sense to me as you stated it plumps up the sack to be normal since the testes aren't making there own test. Money aside that made sense to me and so I started that from the start of cycling, I've only done a couple mind you. Mainly just to keep the boys looking normal. I've never had an issue with them shrinking up like I've only heard about. I am also inclined to feel regular HCG doses at 500iu would be prudent on a low level cruising TRT say 125-150mg pw for the same reason, to keep the boys looking normal since they are not stirring the pot on their own. Other than the normal size factor any opinions on staying on low regular HCG. I understand the argument that it is kinda conflicting to the body. The Test we put in tells the body not to make any, yet the HCG says hey boys lets get going time to make some love juice lol. You think there is any harm to just staying on 500iu of HCG for the long term as I plan to do my own TRT moving forward. I'm 46 now so my T is low to begin with plus my first cycle I was like 44. That's what brought me to the world of AAS, I wanted to sup with T since I was older and natural levels have naturals lowered as life does, I soon realized there's a lot to it all.

Comment

Forgive me, I'm relatively new to AAS and reading a shit ton while also seeing how my own body reacts and responds. I read awhile back the theory of taking smaller HCG doses like 500iu pw is good on cycle instead of higher doses at the end. Seems everyone has an opinion lol. Main reason that makes sense to me as you stated it plumps up the sack to be normal since the testes aren't making there own test. Money aside that made sense to me and so I started that from the start of cycling, I've only done a couple mind you. Mainly just to keep the boys looking normal. I've never had an issue with them shrinking up like I've only heard about. I am also inclined to feel regular HCG doses at 500iu would be prudent on a low level cruising TRT say 125-150mg pw for the same reason, to keep the boys looking normal since they are not stirring the pot on their own. Other than the normal size factor any opinions on staying on low regular HCG. I understand the argument that it is kinda conflicting to the body. The Test we put in tells the body not to make any, yet the HCG says hey boys lets get going time to make some love juice lol. You think there is any harm to just staying on 500iu of HCG for the long term as I plan to do my own TRT moving forward. I'm 46 now so my T is low to begin with plus my first cycle I was like 44. That's what brought me to the world of AAS, I wanted to sup with T since I was older and natural levels have naturals lowered as life does, I soon realized there's a lot to it all.

Comment

Working...
                          X