Why Kai is sitting out the 2011 Arnold & Flex Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Kai is sitting out the 2011 Arnold & Flex Pro

great video by who i consider to be the hotest up and coming documentarian for the sport, Mike Pulcinella.

Kai Greene talks about why he is skipping the 2011 Arnold Classic from Mike Pulcinella Video on Vimeo.

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

mike has also done the "raising the bar" series, which is some pretty great stuff...

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

It sounds like his placing at the Olympia really took its toll on him and he didn't wanna lay it out there right now. I think hes doing the right thing if his mind isn't ready for the torture of competition then why go for it?? Thats why I know I'd never be able to compete I don't think mentally I could stay the course with my diet, and if you can't do that part right then why bother talking about any weak body parts. If your not ready mentally then you're not ready

That raising the bar series rocks. Man love those Arms vein central man yeah!!!! I'm hoping for that same look at 250
      Last edited by limo; 01-07-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Any of u guy ever met kai Green?

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          Any of u guy ever met kai Green?
          nope. whenever i've been somewhere that he is at, like the arnold, he's been hidden away from the public. have you met him?

Comment

Yes, and he is a very strange person. I guest pose with him in north jersey last year. He was talking and laughing at himself. He put on a mask and even acted more crazy, i left the area to get away from him. He followed me and started smiling with the mask off. He is really short but wide as three house. But with all do respect for the sport and his fans, he is a few fries short of a big mac..... Sorry to his fans, great bodybuilder but strange... Out of respect to him I won't mention rumors. cause I don't really know, but I know what i experience.
            SAFELIFE1
            Banned
            Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 01-11-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

that is so funny, and i believe every word. i dont think you have to meet him in person to know he is a strange guy. i just read your post out loud to my girlfriend, who is a kai fan, and we were both laughing.

Comment

I met Kai at a friend's store in NY. He's very friendly and engaging, but will go off on some bizarre tangents and laugh at odd times.

Comment

Working...
                X