Advice Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Please

Hello, I am just wondering, if I stacked Dbol with clen and/or tren; would it keep me ripped?

Yep, but of course it would depent upon the dose and if you would stack it with Growth Hormone you would cycle like they normally mast animals to ensure extra lean carcas weight.
    By example read "Body composition of animals treated with partitioning agents implications for human health" by WG Werner et all 1991

Because the changes bodycomposition and the increase in lean meat (read muscles) mostly incurage bodybuilders to try the same regiments (this is also how we started to use Clenbuterol even though it works miracles in animals but is rather disapointing as a mass builder in humans). Clenbuterol is great as a primer (before you start to cycle) and as a fatburner. Be carefull with this powerfull compound since it works in micrograms, and go bring you in severe trouble if you pop to much of it, slowly increase the dose, your body will devellop a tolerance just as with by example caffeine.

Comment

Thank you very much!! It is very much appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
      X