Test-E help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test-E help

I'm not 100% on the rules of this forum so don't jump down my throat if I break one. The only place I no of to get gear is from naps, but everyone is sayin GP injections are super hit or miss. What's another lab/company I can go through on naps. And like I said about the rules, idk if you can tell me or not but if you can tell me other sites or places like naps that are just as reliable plz feel free. But I'm just lookin for test-e but ultimately any company I can feel safe ordering quality injections from

Plz help

Just to clear it up for you, you can discuses any lab you want. The rule is that there is no source talk. You can find the rules at the top of this forum.

To give you my personal opinion on your question, I started buying geneza gear back when they came out and have used it ever since. Their test has always been good. In fact, they slightly over dose it, if you read the lab reports. I have used their test e...I cant even count how many times now, and it has always been consistently good. It's been the same for guys I know in person who place orders from our sponsor. I'm a fan of the solvents they use, which make the oil very thin. It doesn't "sit" in the muscle like traditionally made gear will. There is always someone out there that will say something contrary about any lab. I have to wonder what their agenda is when I know certain claims just can't be true.
    If you want to go another route, you can't go wrong with human grade, but you are going to pay more
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks for the advice, one other question, i know all about different ester lengths and stuff but what would some reasons be ppl choose test-e over test-c. or is there no real difference?

Comment

They're basically the same. Some people do complain about more sides like Gyno on test C, but I don't see it. Really price and what you're comfortable with play the major role. For me, Test E is what I know, so that's what I go with, but if Test C was product of the week, then I'm snagging some.
        Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Thanks homie

Comment

exactly, they are pretty much interchangeable. Cyp is just slightly longer acting, but not my enough to make a difference. Either one would be run at the same dose and same cycle and the results would be pretty much the same.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Brother. Look before I started my current cycle I had blood work done and my test was 766. That is with 3 months I think off cycle. I just wanted to make sure everything was in line before I started this 16 week cycle. I just had blood work done again. I was 9 weeks into my current cycle. Waited to make sure the GP Test E that I am running was in my system real well. My test came back at *4926 now if that is not good then we should all just hang it up now. I am running 500mg a week GP Test E with a bump of test prop each Test E pin. I pin on Tuesday and Thursday. Had blood drawn on a Thursday so my last pin was on Tuesday. I had it set up this way so that the prop would have almost completely cleared my system by Thursday. Oh and I waited until after my blood was drawn to do my Thursday pin.

Go check out the numbers I posted up in my thread in cycle logs. Numbers don't lie.
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                Just to clear it up for you, you can discuses any lab you want. The rule is that there is no source talk. You can find the rules at the top of this forum.

To give you my personal opinion on your question, I started buying geneza gear back when they came out and have used it ever since. Their test has always been good. In fact, they slightly over dose it, if you read the lab reports. I have used their test e...I cant even count how many times now, and it has always been consistently good. It's been the same for guys I know in person who place orders from our sponsor. I'm a fan of the solvents they use, which make the oil very thin. It doesn't "sit" in the muscle like traditionally made gear will. There is always someone out there that will say something contrary about any lab. I have to wonder what their agenda is when I know certain claims just can't be true.
                If you want to go another route, you can't go wrong with human grade, but you are going to pay more
                Ditto that ... I have been using Geneza and I never had a problem. Various tabs, test prop, test cyp and enth. I think there stuff is top notch and very consistent. Give it a try. and post your progress and feedback.
                Aikido207

Comment

Sounds like I got an order to place. Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                  X