Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Naps URL

http://www.napsgear.org/

As most of you probably know by now, the site has had to change. Here is the new URL. All of your account should still work. If there is a problem with your account, open a ticket at the site, or drop a PM to me or one of the other mods.
    ItalianMuscle
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 04-17-2016, 12:34 AM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

yeah

deffinately naps.org

Comment

I see their registrar disclaimer is back up, is napsgear.org site going to go down as well the same way? I have a wire transfer still pending from 12/26 they keep telling me to wait because of all these issues... Getting a little worried. Submitted a ticket the day .net went down and again yesterday, still nothing but giving them the benefit of the doubt because of the holidays and downtime. Not my first order with them, either.

Comment

this isn't inside info but im pretty sure that the disclaimer is still there, just because they transferred the most recent copy of the site to the new URL.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Naps . org domain

"sam1976
          this isn't inside info but im pretty sure that the disclaimer is still there, just because they transferred the most recent copy of the site to the new URL."

I was wondering about that.
          if all of naps.net data is copied word for word to the new server then the graphic disclaimer would have been napsgear.net not napsgear.org. (am i right?)
          I'm just using simple logic here.
          I mean someone has intently made a .org version of the disclaimer. in this case

Ive ordered from naps before and love the service.
          i just never experience naps changing domain name/servers before.

Any thoughts moderators?

Comment

Only thing I see different is a notice saying they could lose the new domain at any given time. I'm guessing they don't know much about using an offshore domain server.

Comment

site now redirects to www.napsgear.org is this legit?
              ItalianMuscle

Comment

Originally posted by opruch View Post
                site now redirects to www.napsgear.org is this legit?
                Yes, its Legit!
                ItalianMuscle

Comment

Anyone knows what happend to the webpage I can no longer access the page since yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by deusolem View Post
                    Anyone knows what happend to the webpage I can no longer access the page since yesterday.
                    www.napsgear.org? It works..
                    ItalianMuscle
                    Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 04-17-2016, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X