Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steroid that doesn't make you lose your hair faster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroid that doesn't make you lose your hair faster?

Hey guys

I'm an ectomorph and I've gained about 4 stone in 8 months of serious training. The problem is I've been training just over two years and not much progress has been made despite using personal trainers also.

I just want to kick my body into gear for 6 months and gain muscle mass, at the same time cutting fat.

My question is, my hair is starting to go thin and almost every steroid I've read about will make it go faster. Has anyone tried anything that doesn't affect losing your hair?

read up on finasteride (Propecia) but 1 side effect is ED.
    Genetics play a large role also - steroids seem to speed up predisposed hair loss.

- hair loss - Male pattern baldness is primarily caused by producing too much of the male hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The DHT attaches to the hair follicles and over time causes the hair follicle to degrade. ... It is believed that steroids can increase the production of DHT. Higher levels of DHT can increase hair loss.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      read up on finasteride (Propecia) but 1 side effect is ED.
      Genetics play a large role also - steroids seem to speed up predisposed hair loss.

- hair loss - Male pattern baldness is primarily caused by producing too much of the male hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The DHT attaches to the hair follicles and over time causes the hair follicle to degrade. ... It is believed that steroids can increase the production of DHT. Higher levels of DHT can increase hair loss.
      Great points!

Comment

I did some research on Google and got Cardarine, Will It Cause Acne or Hair Loss?

You may check it.

Thanks!

Comment

Compared with most Tren and Test series, Anavar and Anardrol will have less side effcets on hair loss.correct dasage and usage is necessary to restrain side effects,better helped with PCT.

Comment

Originally posted by Claralee View Post
            Compared with most Tren and Test series, Anavar and Anardrol will have less side effcets on hair loss.correct dasage and usage is necessary to restrain side effects,better helped with PCT.
            Hair loss in men who are predisposed to male pattern baldness and used during calorie-deficient cutting cycles to maintain muscle growth.

Comment

Relax and stay the course. Don

Comment

Yeah, sure

Comment

Working...
                X