Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWB(ish) to SARMs, need quality advice as ive run into so much confliction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWB(ish) to SARMs, need quality advice as ive run into so much confliction.

Wanna start off with saying I wasn't entirely sure where to post this because there isn't a SARM specific category. I also understand that this is a REAL GEAR forum, but that's kind of why I came here.. I'd trust ya'lls advice over most others.
    Secondly, I am a veteran. 5 Years in the Corps. My current bodyweight is 205, my height is 6 foot 3 inches, my bodyfat is roughly ~11%, I am 24 years old MALE.
    I took SARMs previously when I was on Deployment in Marjah. I'm not entirely sure how legit they were, they were pill from not liquid. But I have take them or something like it previously. Hence why I said newb-ish.

That being said, I want to start my first LEGIT cycle and get some results. I just got my shipment in from Sports Technology Labs, which consisted of:
    TLB-150 (RAD 150)
    [10mg/ML ; 30ML bottle] X2

MK-677
    [25mg/ML ; 30ML bottle] X2

LGD-4033
    [10mg/ML ; 30 ML bottle] X2

MK-2866
    [25mg/ML ; 30ML bottle] X1

Right now I am just looking for advice and help on how I should cycle this shit.

I hit the gym every other day at around 3pm for a 2 hour session, mainly doing large compound movements (Pullups, Pushups, Dips, Squat, Deadlift, etc. I also do sprint-training. 3-5 95% effort sprints a day for about 20 seconds each.)

MY GOAL is 225-240lbs ~6% bodyfat. I think I can achieve this on one cycle.. but again I'm not sure, so someone tell me if I'm retarded.

I've done a ton of reading all over the internet and what I've noticed is it comes down to a lot of conflicting information, people slandering each others recommended suppliers, all the works. I ended up chosing sports tech labs because it was the one my gut told me to go with, and tbh alot of the other sites just looked more scam-like than them (im looking at you UmbrellaLabs).
    I was planning on doing 1 ML of each in the morning every day until I ran out and then ending the cycle there. But maybe that's retarded, idk that's why I'm asking.

Anyways, if someone could just give me a rough cycle plan (what to take, how much, how often, what to use as a PCT, do i need any live supports during the cycle?, is there any significance to the half-lives of the chems or what time of day I take them, etc.) and then any other helpful information would be nice. Thanks a ton.
Working...
X