advise and help needed for pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advise and help needed for pct

Ok firstly I know I'm a idiot. I'm not going to bore you all with my reasons for doing so just would please like some help. Firstly im 22. Started a cycle at a bad time in my life and have been cycling since. 2-3 months of jabbing test cypipnate 200 and tri sus 250, winstrol and dianabbol I did last jab last week and have tamoxifen and Clomid for pct. No hcg do I need it? My nuts aren't tiny but have reduced in size. I'm worried about what I'm going to call the test crash. Any help would really be appreciated. I'm not massive just under 12 all I did in this tines was generate fat to muscle and put on a bit of mass. I ate very high protein diet just think my body is not made to be big. Before anyone suggests the gear was not dud. Had acne reduced testicles veins popping out and extreme strength to comparison to my size. Periods of anger and feeling great about myself but think it may now go extremely badly. And I want kids. sorry for the idiot post/behaviour but really need advice here thankyou
Working...
X