Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time...start out with stack or something else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time...start out with stack or something else?

So been looking and debating on starting to poke for over a year now and decided if I've wanted to this long then I should try it out. I have taken pro hormones stacks twice and liked the results I have gotten from then with no side effects I have been lifting for 6 years now started from high school ball then college ball never to get really big (pitcher so no need in being massive ) but now Im no longer playing baseball and workout to get big and like all the rest of us to look the best we can im currently 187lbs have a decent diet but looking to get strict on it when I start poking. Goal is to be over 200 like 210 215ish and a low body fat percent but no competition levels. So now that you guys have some information on me and my past and goals time for the questions.

Been doing research the whole time I've been debating on poking and was wondering for my first time if I should do a stack cycle or if I should just take a single?

What worked best for you?

If single what kind? or if stack what example should I use? (Been on naps and saw the beginning stack they have is that a good started if u do a stack first?)

I always read and hear just start small don't stack and dose your self with to much to start because your body will just require more later and that's when u get into problems so I understand I need to start small that's y I ask all of this thanks ahead for the help
Working...
X