Some advice would be appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice would be appreciated

I am a healthy 55 year old woman. I started weight lifting with my husband in October 2013. When I started I was 89 kgs and I'm 1.60 m tall. I had never done any weight lifting before, but with my husbands help, I made good progress. I can now squat 135 kgs and bench press 55 kgs.

I got my weight down to 74 kgs and I've been stuck on this for months now. I weigh all my food and eat at least 600 calories less than my calculated needs (I use Fitness Assistant software). I have very noisy and painfull knees and both shoulders can get incredibly sore.

I've tried Reverse Pyramids, sets of 10, 8, 5, 3, I've tried sets of 20 but in spite of my lifts going up, my bodyweight and Skinfold stays where it is.

I need two things. : -

1. Something to help my shoulders and knees. I hear that Deca Durabolin is good but for men and not women. I really don't fancy a beard or moustache and a hairy chest!

2. I need something to help me to lose this excess fat. I want to get down to around 65 kgs, but as things are, this isn't happening. I can't eat any less or I'll starve to death.

Has anyone got any advice or help that they can offer?
Working...
X