Ongoing Adex/Arom debate for on-cycle and pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ongoing Adex/Arom debate for on-cycle and pct

I still think that more than half of the first and second, even third cyclers are confused about which one to run during a cycle and post cycle. I'm about to run my third cycle, but it's been 10 years since my last one so I consider it my first again. Running Test E with Dbol kicker. Now I've read that if some gyno symptoms start then add nolvadex but nolvadex works better with aromasin so perhaps I should run aromasin instead of arimidex during cycle just in case this happens. As for PCT, I would stick with nolvadex taper for 4 weeks. Since the Test E stays in the system a bit longer, I would taper off the Aromasin or Arimidex for 14 days after last test pin then start the PCT. Does this sound right or am I gonna get bashed. Now, I've read a lot of opinions but I'm just looking to run a simple bulk stack with a really safe AI. I know everyone has different reactions to these substances but what is the safest one to prevent any sides?
    I also have a ton of HCG as well...and have read mixed reviews about where to throw it in, if at all.

1-10 500mg test e (250mg twice a week)....I might go up to 750 depending on how I react
    1-5 40-50 mg per day depending on how I feel
    Throughout cycle - .5mg arimidex EOD or Aromasin 12.5mg on pin days
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/10, 14 days after last Test pin
    backintogear
    Last edited by backintogear; 06-25-2013, 09:10 PM.
Working...
X