Transitioning from TestP/TrenA to TestE/TrenE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transitioning from TestP/TrenA to TestE/TrenE

Hello, and thank you in advance for any advice. Former Marine, 28 years old so I have plenty of gym/diet experience. This is my going to be my 2nd cycle. it has been 16 weeks since my last cycle which put me at 170 and 13% bf at 500-700mgs/week with no E issues. My recovery was great with no issues. I am currently 5'11" 150 and 8.5% bf, and I have gained strength during recovery despite losing 20 lbs. The first cycle I used test cyp, clen, and deca with great results. This cycle I am planning to start with test prop and tren ace weeks 1-4 to get started strong and try out the faster esters, then transition to test enan and Tren Enan weeks 5-10 to reduce the amount of pinning, then just test enan weeks 11-16 since I have read that Tren shouldn't be ran more than 12 weeks so I want to play it safe. I also have dbol on the way but it won't arrive until around week 3 or 4 due to shipping problems. I have examestane, clomid, and nolva for PCT and E level control. Onto the questions:

1: What is the best way to transition from the the fast burning esters to the slow burners? Is this uncommon and/or poor planning?
    2: I understand dbol is usually added in the beginning of the cycle but the issue with shipping prevented this. When would be the best time to add it after the cycle has started?
    Thank you for taking the time to read this and I appreciate any help that can be provided. Feel free to be harsh if you feel I am doing something wrong. You won't hurt my feelings because safety is priority and I am a beginner.
    Ti290
    Last edited by Ti290; 11-23-2015, 10:08 AM.
    Semper Fi
Working...
X