curious about cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curious about cycles

I signed up for JM about 2 years ago. I've kept my eye on the posts and tried to cram my head full of all of the info I could. I have continued eating pretty clean, hitting the gym at least 4 days a week (2 push days 2 pull days, mix in abs now and then cuz my mid section seems to get rather...well bulky if I spend too much time on it. Anyway I am 39, 5ft 7in, 210-215lb, 9-10% BF, depending on which trainer measures me... I seem to have hit a wall. I ran into an old trainer from about 15 years ago recently and I began to discuss cycles with him. One problem, I cannot seem to keep him sober long enough to get a reasonable answer to one question...Can I cycle gear constantly...? Bulk,cut,Bulk,cut or will my body need a break...if so how long of a break. I know gear will cause natural test production to stop, but if I keep juicing will that be a problem? I'm already bald and have hair on my back (when I don't wax it), I understand about anti estrogen and keeping my liver healthy. Of course my Dr doesn't approve gear use and will not discuss "safe cycling" but he will help keep an eye on my overall health. Any info on length of cycles, breaks between cycles etc would be helpful. Thanks
    shane531
    Last edited by shane531; 05-23-2013, 04:20 AM.
Working...
X