My Naps expeirence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Naps expeirence!

Well recently I orderd for the second time from our sponsor. It had been a little over a year for me since i had been on the site and boy was i in for a surprise!! It was crazy all the new blends that they have added.. I seriously was like a kid in a candy store lol.. After all the drooling over the different scenerious and remembering that i dont have the biggest budget(which is what makes Naps so great, a little goes a long way) I settled on trying the QDL cut stack along with some clen and T3.. placed my order and in no time my order was processed and the daily countdown started(yay) around that same time my bro came by and told me about some stuff he had gotten from his friend and the price he paid.. I about shit myself and turned him onto to naps. That night he placed an order as well and couldnt stop thanking me for sharing the secret lol.. Anyways in a VERY short time he actually recieved his gear!! I was shocked as was he. Id been hearing abou some crazy turn times but its always something you kinda wonder in the back of your head if people are being honest.. Well now i know they were cause i had direct knowledge of how quick it was. So when it came time for the tracking Naps provided it ASAP and i looked to see about mine.. Seems it had gotten held at customs for a few weeks. I contacted Naps support as well as some members on here on what my next step would be. All was the same answer, dont worry Naps always comes through. naps was very healthful as well telling me what to do. Well as it turned out it wasnt being held but was actually misshipped lol and I ended getting my gear before the counter was up. Which is crazy considering the miship and all. Throughout the process Naps answered all my questions in a very timely manner and I never felt i was annoying them(Im ADD so im sure I was lol) I would also like tosay I have acouple other friends that order more often and they have always gotten their package very quick. The package i got was very discrete and wrapped perfectly with no chance of anything breaking.. Ive been running the QDL originally at 1 cc EOD but bumped it to 1.5 EOD and started to notice some good gains as well as a healthy sex drive .. I really am liking the T3 Clen combo as well, as my diet hasnt been super strict but havet noticed less fat around my mid section. So to wrap this up. If you are on the fence about Naps and have any worries about the products or the delivery you shouldnt cause Naps is good to go no doubt!!
Working...
X