No announcement yet.

Can I Install a Wash Basin Tap Myself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Install a Wash Basin Tap Myself?

First, make sure to turn off the water supply to the basin and open the existing tap to release any residual water. Place a bucket under the sink to catch any remaining water when you disconnect the old tap. Once the old tap is removed, clean the surface of the basin and check for any damage or wear around the tap hole. If you're unsure about the installation process or encounter any issues, consider visiting the Kohler Showroom in Surat for professional advice and assistance. They can provide detailed instructions specific to your chosen tap model and may even offer installation services to ensure your new tap is fitted correctly and securely.

Next, position your new tap and secure it with the provided fittings, ensuring it sits snugly on the basin. Attach the flexible hoses that came with the tap to the corresponding hot and cold water supplies. Use plumber’s tape on the threads to prevent leaks and tighten the connections securely but carefully to avoid over-tightening.

Finally, turn the water supply back on and test the tap for any leaks or drips. If everything works properly, you have successfully installed your new tap. At Variation by Bajaj World, we recommend visiting our Kohler Showroom in Surat for a wide selection of high-quality taps and expert advice on installation and maintenance. Remember, if you are ever in doubt, it’s always best to consult with a professional plumber to ensure a safe and proper installation.
Working...
X