X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ayurvedictr

• ayurvedictr
    replied
    It is very necessary to sleep for 8 hours in night.Otherwise it causes insomnia. Insomnia treatment is cure by ayurveda
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 08-22-2018, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Derek Wilson

• Derek Wilson
    replied
    There are psychological and behavioral techniques that can be helpful for treating insomnia. Relaxation training, stimulus control, sleep restriction, and cognitive behavioral therapy are some examples.

Leave a comment:

• ayurvedictr

• ayurvedictr
    replied
    This is called insomnia disease.get the ayurvedic treatment for insomnia.
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 07-27-2018, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Derek Wilson

• Derek Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by Apfitness View Post
    The effective tips of sleeping are good, but sometimes the person's mind starts chattering and didn't get sound sleep. In such a condition, crush 4 or 5 almonds and drink it with organic milk. Almonds are the rich source of magnesium which helps to reduce metal fatiguenesss.
    That's really great! I should try it for me. It would be the best one for me.

Leave a comment:

• ayurvedictr

• ayurvedictr
    replied
    First, place the tip of your tongue behind your upper front teeth.
    Exhale completely through your mouth and make a whoosh sound.
    Close your mouth and inhale through your nose while mentally counting to four.
    Hold your breath and mentally count to seven.
    Open your mouth and exhale completely, making a whoosh sound and mentally
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 03-15-2019, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tapuh

• tapuh
    replied
    Useful Information!

Leave a comment:

• onemiguel1987

• onemiguel1987
    replied
    Create a calming atmosphere in your bedroom. If your room is cluttered with work, books that have not been read, papers to attend to, and dirty laundry, it will be a constant reminder of all you need to do. Take 15 minutes each day and begin clearing the clutter and making your room one you will look forward to relaxing in at the end of each day.

Leave a comment:

• tapuh

• tapuh
    replied
    Great Tips!!
    I think you should add book reading also. I always read books before going to sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Apfitness
    Banned

• Apfitness
    replied
    The effective tips of sleeping are good, but sometimes the person's mind starts chattering and didn't get sound sleep. In such a condition, crush 4 or 5 almonds and drink it with organic milk. Almonds are the rich source of magnesium which helps to reduce metal fatiguenesss.

Leave a comment:

• Samueltreadwe

• Samueltreadwe
    replied
    Sleeplessness is one of the main problem that can be seen these days and the reasons are:
    Late night work
    Late night chatting
    Improper working schedule
    Late night dinner or beverages like tea or coffee

The above habits must be stopped to get a good sleep at night and try to follow th ebelow tips:
    Try to hypnotize yourself
    Meditate in morning
    Minimize your bathroom breaks at night

Leave a comment:

• Toastinloaf

• Toastinloaf
    replied
    I actually take 5mg of melatonin to help regulate sleep at times.

Funny though. One of the side effects is sleepiness. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• getripped02

• getripped02
    replied
    I've always had problems falling asleep and staying asleep. I've tried #3 a lot of times, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Oh well. Anyone else have the same issues?

Leave a comment:

• JorgeTyler

• JorgeTyler
    replied
    Effective tips for better sleep specially last one :P Like to add, avoid taking naps in day timing and avoid eating shortly before going to bed.

Leave a comment:

• PartyHard

• PartyHard
    replied
    Air your bedroom before going to sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Khloe7722

• Khloe7722
    replied
    Originally posted by Beachbody40 View Post
    Great advice. Training your body to go to sleep at the same time every night is effective. If you have a hard time doing that, you can use a product made by Nyquil called zzzquil. It has a chemical in it called diphenhydramine. You can use it for 10 days and that trains your body to sleep at the same time. I have used it and it is effective. The Nyquil brand is kind of expensive, but Wall Mart sells a generic version for 88 cents for 8 gel caps.
    I also mentioned zzzquil. I've never tried the generic gel caps, do they really work as great as the brand name and liquid version?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X