inzer elbow sleeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inzer elbow sleeve

hey everybody its been a minute since my last post. I had a quick question. Im looking at getting the Inzer elbow sleeve. I measured my lower bicep as close to the way they said, three inches from the elbow joint and relaxed. It came out to 13. Thats at the upper end of the large size and the lower end of the extra large size. Has anyone used this sleeve. Do they run big or small. Could I just buy the bigger size and sew on more velcro if needed. I dont want to spend the $55 and outgrow them. Also, im about to deploy soon and I dont want to have to order another larger size while im gone. Any help would be appreciated.
    sigpic

i have put off buying sleeves for the same reason...uncertainty in sizing. I have an acquaintance at the gym who uses the "crusher" series at lifting large. http://www.liftinglarge.com/Knee-and-Elbow-Sleeves . he says they are just as good as the convicts. I might go this route. But hey, thats not to steer you away from inzer. I have a 10mm belt by them and it's great. Best belt I've ever had. If you order, let us know how they work out for you
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

55 bucks to save an elbow that's cheap..get the large and when you outgrow it size up, I'm the guy that has tennis and golfer elbow both sides

Comment

Thanks guys. Sam I have a pair of convict knee wraps and I love them. I wish I went with a longer size for an extra wrap around my legs, but fe203man is right. Its not like Im broke, i can always buy a bigger pair later. Im gonna order the large pair of the elbow sleeves, and Ill repost how they fit when I get them. I appreciate the input.
        sigpic

Comment

Im an impatient kid sometimes, I just called Inzer customer service to ask them about my order and they said they were making my sleeves which would take about 3 weeks then they would ship them. FML. Im deploying in a week, so I guess Ill have my wife mail them out to me. I caved in and went with the extra large, I should be ok.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X