Cycle situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle situation

Ok so I started my cycle of test/ deca and I ran into a speed bump because of the holidays my order of test has been delayed. According to tracking info it should be here in two weeks. I have caber but I will be out of test for two weeks on deca. I can hit my local guy up but I don't want to spend 100 on one bottle of test. Would I be ok with no test for two weeks or should I spend the money?

Take this as a lesson and next time make sure you have EVERYTHING you need for a cycle before you start, even have the PCT on hand because it would be pretty horrible to be coming off a cycle and then your PCT for some reason doesn't make it and now you're on your way to losing most, if not all your gains.

Your test levels after 2 weeks without an injection are going to be pretty damn low, as at about the 2 week mark on Test E(2.5 or 3 weeks for Test Cyp) all the gear from your last injection is going to be pretty much used up completely. I say just tough it out and wait the 2 weeks and just start the test as soon as you get it in. I have heard of people doing complete cycles without Test so its not the end of the world or anything, but you may be feeling a little weird and possibly feeling like shit at the 2 week mark, maybe sooner.

Comment

In my honest opinion bro, I think it would be way more of a blow possibly ruining a cycle than paying twice as much as regular for a bottle of Test, but thats just me I wouldnt even have to think about it. Not to mention and like you said because of the holidays you might not even get that package in 2 weeks it could be longer. I definitely would consider that 100$ bottle as long as you know its legit

Comment

Yeah he's got good gear. I've been thinkIng about it I'm just gona wait till my first week is up my last pin of test was Friday do if it's not here by next Friday I will call him up. And yeah lesson learned. I am very impatient when it comes to waiting so I didn't want to wait another mOnth to start my cycle. I guess I just thought to go to my local guy if worse came to worse.

Comment

Working...
        X