2014 prep start here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 prep start here

Ok so from 3 day i start on 23 dec the prep for the new year , it is 20 week cycle lenght , for have top form on may , time i have to go on stage . Now i start at 86 kg at 10% bf 168 cm ..... i have first 6 week with a piramid of enatathe , bolde , diana , with slin on pw from week2 ...

first week 20 mg diana ed 200 ena + 200 bolde ... from monday now i'm +2kg ... start to fell better contraction and better rec... more pump ... next week 400 ena +400 bolde +30 diana ed ... i 'm also with 2,5 mg parlodel ed . i take 1gr of calcium prewo and 1 gr of vit c ... bcaa during with gluta and crea and 30 hydro +50 vitargo pw ... from next week i add 4\5 iu slin pw or prewo i have to decide the protocoll ... no ai if no need , cause in this first time i have to bulk , lean but bulk so i wanna to have all the estro benefit if it is possibile ... i have adex on hand for gine ...

Comment

ok now i'm on week 2 ... first week on 200 ena + 200 bolde + 2' diana i go 2 ,5 kg up .... now i pin 2cc so 400 ena + 400 bolde and go to 30 diana ... this week i go up with kcal , i continue to take 2,5 mg parlodel ed .... pump start to be crazy and the force start to grow , thinck cause of diana kik ...

Comment

update 90,3kg .... today wo back\ trap \ delto post ... so good wo , good pump , rec start to be better ... fell so good !!!!

Comment

ok now i'm on day 18 ... 91,8 kg .... pump are crazy ... from this week i'm also on 7iu slin prewo with 2 shake 1 prewo and 1 pw than go home and rice and withe meat ... change wo and go for higt target rep from 10\12 to 25 ... pump are insane ..... forca start to increase but i thnck need another week for the enatathe and boldenone esters ... thinck 30 day to see big stay tuned!

Comment

Update.... this week i have the peak of mg .... 800 ena and 800 bolde plus 50 mg diana and 7 ou slin prewo ... i'm on day 24 and i'm 92kg ... 3500 kcal .... 400 cho /300 pro/70 fat .... pump arw crazy and i feel better ... strenght increase but not so much yet ... but i go for ramped up doses from 1 cc so i thinck the big must coming xd ... after this part of vplume i go for a middle part of quality ... with ena /susta+tren ena+oxa... for the moment no ai needed ... 0 side of gino and a little water retention that's not bad xd... thinck next week add 500 mpre kcal ... stay tuned ....

Comment

maybe i'm missing something... why are you all over the place with your doses?

Comment

Dont understand what u want to know ... this dosage are good for me ...not for all ... this is a contest preparation ...

Comment

ok last week of first part ... from monday i start with second part of cycle ... this week last shoot 400 ena+400 bolde +30 diana ed .... from next week i go for ena+tren ena+oxa 40mg day ... with peack of 1gr of ena and 600 of tren for 2 week ... i add for 5 week 6 iu of intemediate insulin at wake up .... than 10 iu pw of short acting ... i start drop kcal go fro 3000 from next week ... now i'm at 92kg but with more quality and a little more clean ...

Comment

Working...
                  X