Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT + cycle

Hi,

I'm 21 years old and currently on trt. 1000mg of testosterone undecanoate every 5 weeks without any AI:s. I've been on it for 6 months.
    Now im planning to do a 12 weeks cycle and go back to my trt.
    I have done 1 cycle of test enanthathe and dbol before. dbol 20mg for 4weeks and test ena 500mg/week for 14 weeks. For pct i used hcg 500 iu/week during the cycle and after cycle 1500iu/week for 1 month. Also used anastrazole during cycle for AI . 50mg/week split into 2 dosages.
    After cycle i got some water retention and lost almost half of the gains and it took me almost 6 months to recover back to my natural test levels which are also below normal.

My new cycle contains:
    Testosterone enantathe 750mg/week
    Anavar 50mg/day for the last 8 weeks
    Deca Durabolin 400mg/week
    Arimidex 1mg/week split to 2 dosages.
    Hcg 500 iu/week split to 2 dosages
    Nolvadex 40mg/day for 2 monts after cycle if i get anymore gyno i already have.

So what is my question here?

First of all Is there something i need to change about my cycle? Dosages, some other AI?

Second, How do i come off the cycle and continue my trt?

Thanks in advance!
    revityinvalko
    Last edited by revityinvalko; 12-16-2013, 10:54 PM.

Anybody care to weigh in?

Comment

I am not on TRT but I have heard people talking about them being on TRT and most of them say they do not do PCT at all, they just continue with their TRT dose after the cycle. I assume you are just taking the HCG to keep your balls from atrophy and to keep your ejaculation normal, other than those two things I don't see why someone on TRT would need it, since you are not relying on your balls to produce testosterone.

As for the AI, you say you are prone to gyno and have it already so I see why you are using that, but there is also a type of gyno that can come from Deca/tren that I don't believe your current AI will help, I think it's called prolactin gyno and you should look it up, I know for sure that Nolvadex will not help with that but I am not sure about the Arimidex.

Anyways I hope this helps you get started and hopefully someone who is actually on TRT can chime in here to help you.

Comment

Thanks man. And yes im using hcg for those reasons but i also found out it increases my libido.

Comment

Working...
        X