Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much muscles do woman like to see on a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much muscles do woman like to see on a man?

A new blogpost
    http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...d-bodybuilders

This is a very intersting and relevant article, as I think many of us in the beginning started to work for this reason!

In my own experience, I had far more girls interested in me when I was muscular and in shape.

Comment

Great article. The thing is looking like we do it gets our foot on the door with the ladies and then from there u use personality IMO. And was the aggressive idea with the bigger man a parameter of the test or did it come to light after with participant interviews

Comment

I'm rechearching many items at once. What is true is that use and abuse differ massively. A lotta juice changes your body, but also your brain. It triggers your eruptions of anger, one could call it roidrge . Lots of research (science) proves that, just like a sense of wellbeing. As secondary benefit is that how you look changes how you feel. If you look fit, musculair, you feel more atractive to the girls and get more respect from other gymmembers, collegues etc, thus you feel good. The effect of juice on the brain..soon in a blogpost

Next blog article will be on MMA - Muay Thai - cage fighters - wrestlers etc. They are using juice just like we do and expirience the same difficulties, accompanied by drugtests.

Comment

Working...
        X