Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on a cycle and on Finasteride and Nandrolone

Hi guys,

Been some times till i've been on this forum and since u've each times been helpfull, i come back here again!

I'm gonna make a new cycle, this is gonna be like my 4th.

Always been on 600 test e /week and dbol.

This time, i want lean mass and cardio. Crossfit and muscu being my sport ed. Does that sounds good? :

MHN ~20mg/d 6weeks
    Anavar ~70mg/d 8weeks
    Test e 600mg/week 13weeks
    EQ 600mg/week 12weeks

arimidex 0.5mg ed
    finasteride 1mg ed ( afraid 'bout my hair falling so i want it in my cycle ).

PCT with nolva and clomid.

There goes my final question :

I know finasteride is bad stuff when you mix it with deca nandrolone.
    Is it bad aswell with MHN since it is Nandrolone derivate??

I hope you guys can help me like you did years/months ago!

Be safe people!

Mikael.

Personally, I'd just pick one oral or the other. And you have some experience at this point, I might consider expending the cycle to 16 wks. That EQ will keep producing gains well past 12 wks. You're going to love the endurance from EQ, for your sport! I've never gotten into cross fit, but I do move fast in the gym and use a pretty high volume routine. It works great for me. I can only imagine how well it's going to work for your needs.

I once spoke with one of the top "gurus" in the industry about using 1gram of test and 300mg NPP while using finasteride. He said, the DHT from 1g test is going to be a lot more harsh on the hair line than 300mg NPP. Block the test. I feel like you are in a similar situation. If you do decide to use the MHN, any conversion you would have gotten from your 600mg test would be a lot more aggressive than 20mg MHN.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks for this reply bro. i remember times ago when i applied for the project! ok so first, you r right about the 16 weeks. i just dont want to be too harsch on my hair with 16weeks of test e. I do think that you meant that i should continue both compounds, test e and eq till 16weeks. or does eq alone at the end can be nice? for the oral, i think i ll chose anavar then. what you think about this one instead of mhn? i know anavar shouldnt be hard on hair so thats cool. dont know about mhn and im still bit afraid of mixing finasteride with a nandrolone derivate.. anyway, thabks to be still here man, i mean it. doing great for us! mikael.

Comment

Yes. You would want to run your test all the way through, as well as the EEQ. You could always try to run a little less test if you think it might help maintain your hairline. Still, at the end of the day you are either prone to hair loss or you are not. Four weeks isn't going to make a huge difference in the overall scheme of things. I think mhn is a good cutting compound. For me, and the two small cycles I ran with it, it gave me a hardening effect much like Winny. I think that the strength from Anavar may be better. Even if it isn't an ideal mass builder, with the right diet increased strength is going to equal more new muscle. Anavar is probably a good choice.
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 12-13-2013, 04:11 PM.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks again Sam for your reply.
          I ordered it all, anavar, eq and test e. And pct of course.
          Got a problem actualy cuz i can't login into my naps acount but i hope it will be back soon.
          Have a nice new year Sam!

Comment

I actually talked to someone with naps last night. They were doing updates to the site. It should be all set now. And thanks, happy new year to you too!

Comment

Working...
            X