Wife wants primo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife wants primo

Hey is there any women on this forum I need to find out if there are any side from primo like deepening of the voice, facial hair and anything that a woman might find not worth trying primo for. Now my wife has taken anavar and clen before and she was ok with it. Now I have researched a little and primo it supposed to be mild for women. Her goal is to tighten glutes and loose some body fat on legs and thighs. Her diet is on check, training she going to do either p90 or insanity. She will be using primo and clen stack. Any advice, feedback on side anything would be very helpful. Thank you.

Yes, side effects are possible with primo. Most likely, they will not include thickening of the vocal cords, but they can include enlarged clitoris, facial hair growth, male pattern baldness and the other usual stuff you'd expect. Still it is one of the safer steroids for females. Primo and anavar are the only AAS i'd suggest for a girl. From what I've seen, primo is a little more intense with side effects than anavar. Unless she's used anavar countless times and feels she has done what she can do with the compound, I'd suggest just sticking with var for now. Thats just my opinion. I always lean towards being as safe as possible with gals. Women are just so damn attractive and I hate to see a pretty face get mangled my male hormones. Many of the side effects are not reversible. I know more than a couple gals that have to shave their faces every morning before leaving the house and after they're done competing, they'll still be stuck doing so for the rest of their lives
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

p.s. if she does want to use it, go low and see how she responds. 50mg 2x wk is what i've seen girls use. She might do just fine on 50mg/wk.

ALSO, if she wants to use these chemicals, and risk the negative sides on her body, she should really take an active role and get online to do her own digging and research, so she knows exactly what she's getting herself into.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thank you I appreciate the advice I will let her know and have her do sum digging before she uses it

Comment

Working...
        X