Masteron E PIP/lump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron E PIP/lump

When I inject Test E, pip is just for a day or two and gone, but with this Mast E the pip starts about 4 days later, been a week n there's still pip and there's big lump in my ass... I'm paranoid others will notice it. I also injected quad and I'm getting lump and pip there too, while other quad that took test e doesn't have that.

Is mast supposed to hurt more than test? Pain I could suck it up, but lump I'm not happy with it at all... could it be dirty gear causing abcess?

Hmm, not sure why you're having this reaction. Are you using Geneza Mast 200? I used that for that last 10 wks of my contest prep this year. I ramped it up pretty high and was doing ED injects and never experienced any more discomfort than any other gear. Do you have more than one vial? I might try to crack open a fresh vial and see how that effects you, in case the first one got contaminated while drawing a shot out. I'd suggest using a smaller than average dose, in case your body reacts the same way.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
    X