Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test E + Mast E cycle, is oral at end necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E + Mast E cycle, is oral at end necessary?

I am planning to do a cycle with Test E + Mast E for 12 weeks, with maybe dbol kickstart for first 4 weeks. It's first time trying out mast, and I hear it gives you cut look at low bodyfat, and I'm right at 9-10% at the moment. If I keep around this bodyfat level, would an oral like anavar at last 4 weeks be a plus or would it have no point? Goal is lean bulk, will cut down on calories if I see bodyfat% increase.

I just have enough anavar left sitting around from last cycle, but don't want to waste it, expensive stuff. Also have 3 bottles of GP prima100 left from last cycle, wasn't impressed at 500mg/week, wondering if these have any place in my cycle.

Advices please!!!!

I wouldn't recommend it if your doing DBol as a kickstart. That would be a total of 8 weeks on orals for a 12 week cycle. Never did Var but the masteron will give you nice veins and cuts, especially if your at 9-10% now. My BF wasn't that low and I still got nice results. Then again maybe skip the DBol and do the Var instead?
    sigpic

Comment

I agree. The benefit probably isnt going to be that much greater to make it worth using. i'm not really sure how well i follow the plan though. dbol is kind of an all out mass gainer, which will obscure lines and definition, while masteron is all about hardening up and improving lines. If you goal is to cut, maybe paul has a good point about using anavar instead of dbol. it would allow you to stay much drier
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 11-30-2013, 11:29 AM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ouch >< already did 2 injections lol I'll drop the anavar, will save it for some other time. I'm hoping mast will drop the water gained from dbol and give me defined look by end of this cycle... cuz I'm going to miami during my pct.

Comment

Working...
        X