GP Andromix question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Andromix question

I'm planning on running GP Andromix in a couple months. I see the recommended dosage is 1ml ED or 2ml EOD. Was wanting to hear from people who have ran it at this dose or higher/lower in terms of results.

Great results @ 1cc ED. I don't recommend 2cc EOD because the pip is too much. I hardly felt pip at 1cc.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

I did it Mon, Wed, and fri 2cc each time with good results.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. Pauliuch did levels seem to stay pretty stable on that Mon/wed/Fri schedule because that would be great for me. I prefer not to pin ED if possible. Thanks again in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Quadzilla420 View Post
          Thanks guys. Pauliuch did levels seem to stay pretty stable on that Mon/wed/Fri schedule because that would be great for me. I prefer not to pin ED if possible. Thanks again in advance
          Well honestly there's no way to answer that question without daily bloodwork. As far as how I felt on a daily basis, I felt fine. The biggest stretch would be the weekend two days off. I read that you should not go more than every third day injections if not every other day with prop. I believe prop is effective up to 36 hours. Actually when I drew it into pin I would always go a just a drop more than 2cc's since it was only 3 days per week.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks bro I can go with EOD to be on the safe side. How long did you run it. I was thinking 8-10 weeks

Comment

About 10 weeks. Have you used Tren before?
              sigpic

Comment

I liked ED but I did get tired of pinning everyday. Smaller injections gave me zero problems with PIP.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                  About 10 weeks. Have you used Tren before?
                  Technically yes but not extensively. I tried just a two week "taste test" if you want to call it that on the last two weeks of my last cycle. Pinned about 125mgs EOD for those two weeks. I seemed to respond okay with it. Of course I had a little insomnia for a couple days but nothing I would consider crippling at all. So I'm thinking it should be alright. Any other info is appreciated. Thanks again guys. As far as PIP, for me personally it wasn't terrible at 2ml EOD. Definitely noticed crazy strength at the end of the second week though. One last question does the "trensomnia" and/or nightsweats diminish throughout cycle or get worse(from your experience). Thanks again I very much appreciate all the info
                  Quadzilla420
                  Last edited by Quadzilla420; 11-28-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X