Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH questions

Hey guys,
    I'm 35 years old, 6'5" tall and weigh 260 lbs. Been in the gym on and off for the last 20 years. I'm almost done with my current cycle which consists of 1500 mg of test E per week, 1000 mg of deca per week, and 200 mg of dbol per week. I'm very interested in HGH however I've never messed with the stuff and don't know where to even start. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Start by typing HGH in the search bar.
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

As you said in my other post, there is so much info on this site ! lol I've searched hgh and have come up with so much info that the more I read the more conflicting opinions I get and the more confusing it all seems. I watched a couple videos on how to mix it and all that and some people say you have to slowly spin the bottle with the needle touching the side and others don't mention any of this. Was just looking for one person who is very familiar with all of this to break it down barney style. I will learn, it just takes me a while due to limited time to read all the info that is on here. Thank you nature for your posts

Comment

you would probably get a lot more responses if you asked a specific question
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ok, so if I do the yellow tops which are supposed to be Serum test 25.4ng/ml what is the recommended dose ? Like if I do 5 kits that would last me almost 6 months if I start out at 2 iu a day and increase to 3 iu a day. Am I understanding this correctly ? When they say "kits" does that mean it comes with everything you need except the pins ? Are the yellow tops from NAPs what is recommended to use ? If not, what would you guys use and where would you get it from ? Also, what size pins are preferred ? Is 29 G X 1/2" 1 cc a good choice ? It says the tip is not removable, is that an issue ? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by biggerthanu View Post
            Ok, so if I do the yellow tops which are supposed to be Serum test 25.4ng/ml what is the recommended dose ? - forget the top color,source is #1. Dosage? - What do u want to achieve w GH? feel good+good skin+recovery or fat loss or get bigger?

Like if I do 5 kits that would last me almost 6 months if I start out at 2 iu a day and increase to 3 iu a day. Am I understanding this correctly ? 1kit is generally 10vials of 10ius, unless u buy the Hyge @ N@ps -25@8ius . So 5kits = 500ius , basic math now

When they say "kits" does that mean it comes with everything you need except the pins ? - No it means u get multiple vials. u still need to buy bacteriostatic water + pins

Are the yellow tops from NAPs what is recommended to use ? - imo GH from N@ps is good.which ones come down to $

If not, what would you guys use and where would you get it from ? Also, what size pins are preferred ? Is 29 G X 1/2" 1 cc a good choice ? -yeah get good quality not cheapest

It says the tip is not removable, is that an issue ? - no.
            but it does remind me of an old joke - "What did the leper say to the prostitute?????????????????? ----- " Keep the Tip!"

Thank you
            smallerthanme - I provided my opinion in Blue above
            ODB
            Last edited by ODB; 12-04-2013, 09:40 PM.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Lmao nice OBD. Yes, I am looking for all the benefits that GH has to offer. Would be nice to get down to 6% bf ! Not really looking to gain any size right now. If it happens great but not my primary goal. I don't see bacteriostatic water on naps website. Is that something that can be purchased locally ? I'm not worried about $ so if you say naps is good than that's what I'll do.

Comment

for fat loss most prescribe 2 - 8ius (IMO 2ius works, long term)
                u can get bact almost anywhere - (easy google search - here is one; http://www.liquidations-outlet.com/b...tic_water.html ) usually aprx $5 for 30mls
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  for fat loss most prescribe 2 - 8ius (IMO 2ius works, long term)
                  u can get bact almost anywhere - (easy google search - here is one; http://www.liquidations-outlet.com/b...tic_water.html ) usually aprx $5 for 30mls
                  just want to be clear-you're saying 2ius daily 5 times a week??? Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
                    just want to be clear-you're saying 2ius daily 5 times a week??? Is that correct?
                    I have used many protocols + I feel that many work - over time.
                    personally I use EOD or only on workout days (which is @ 5xwk).

I read a study on ur Body + GH - it's results showed that ur body's sensitivity to GH is aprx 100% for 1st inj, then diminishes thru out the day (like 60%, 40%, 20%) but will reset or clean up within 24hrs - I would inj 1st thing AM EOD (every 24hrs).
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      I have used many protocols + I feel that many work - over time.
                      personally I use EOD or only on workout days (which is @ 5xwk).

I read a study on ur Body + GH - it's results showed that ur body's sensitivity to GH is aprx 100% for 1st inj, then diminishes thru out the day (like 60%, 40%, 20%) but will reset or clean up within 24hrs - I would inj 1st thing AM EOD (every 24hrs).
                      got it...thanks!

Comment

Hey guys, been doing a lot of reading and have some more questions. I'm going with the yellow tops from naps so if I'm understanding this correctly i need 1 ml of bacteriostatic water per 10iu's of hgh. Is that correct ? If I'm starting out at 2iu's per day and I have 10 iu's in my first bottle will it be ok for 5 days in the fridge ? Once I increase my dosage I don't think it will be an issue bc from what I've read I think I'd like to be around 5 iu's per day and stay there as long as I don't have side effects. How long can I stay on hgh ? Do I have to cycle it ? And what do I have to worry about when I do discontinue use ? Thanks !
                        biggerthanu
                        Last edited by biggerthanu; 12-16-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

The PCT treatment regimen typically lasts between one and six weeks. This, however, is based on unique conditions, bubble shooter such as the type of drugs used, their dosage, and how long they are used. Recall that if you regularly use steroids, you will require prescriptions to assist balance your hormone levels and should seek a doctor's advice.

Comment

Working...
                          X