when should you start pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when should you start pct

this is my 3rd cycle and my first time doing pct I have not had to do it before but, this is my 3rd I don't want to chance anything I am planning on using clomid. when should I start taking it? and at what dosage?

Why would you ever do a cycle, let alone 3 without knowing how to do PCT. what were your other cycles, what did you take on this one. My advice is to stop taking gear until you know what youre doing. You could really fuck yourself up if youre not careful.
    sigpic

Comment

well I did 2 cycles of test/deca that's it. did them for 10 weeks a piece with a break in between the two I really didn't have any issues. only on my second cycle noticed a limp noodle so I istantly stopped taking deca but everything is back to normal I only experienced it for a about a week or so then everything was fine. I really didn't have any issues that's why I made the decision not to purchase extra stuff. I knew about it but I didn't take it because everything was going fine. now on the other hand this cycle consists of test/tren/winny/clen so I want to do pct because I have heard that tren is stronger, and so is winny.

Comment

trust me I know what comes with using gear I have done research on sides and what it can do if you abuse it, again I didn't have any major issues to begin with so I choose not to do pct. i want to do it now as a precaution. I went to school for holistic nutrition and trust me when i say there are other ways to get your body to produce natural test without drugs. even though i use gear i still live a holistic life style i only use it because i have tried everything to gain and nothing works. providing your body with nontoxic holistic foods that are high in nutrients and bacteria allows your body to natural remove toxins from your body and begin a healing process. your body is a perfect machine capable of anything as long as you feed it the right things. i can google what i need to know but i guess i come here to get it straight from people who have experience.
        Last edited by jj_tv; 11-24-2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jj_tv View Post
          well I did 2 cycles of test/deca that's it. did them for 10 weeks a piece with a break in between the two I really didn't have any issues. only on my second cycle noticed a limp noodle so I istantly stopped taking deca but everything is back to normal I only experienced it for a about a week or so then everything was fine. I really didn't have any issues that's why I made the decision not to purchase extra stuff. I knew about it but I didn't take it because everything was going fine. now on the other hand this cycle consists of test/tren/winny/clen so I want to do pct because I have heard that tren is stronger, and so is winny.
          Just cuz ur dick works or does not work is not a true indicator of working Nuts.

As for when to start PCT - we need to know what ur taking - (as the ester's affects the half-life)
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

doing test/tren/winny/clen for 10 weeks I am planning on doing test/tren first and then adding the winny and clen a couple of weeks after. as far as what you said I find it completely true, I have been married for a year and been with my wife for 2 and she has not gotten pregnant I have a child from a different relationship so I know something has changed from using gear. I am not to concerned about it though because I know what to do naturally to get myself back to where I was. I just want my junk to cooperate if you know what I mean. which again never had a big issue but just want to be safe this time using tren
            Last edited by jj_tv; 11-24-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

which Test? which Tren? need to know the ester attached. (Test E,C,P or Sust, Tren A or E)
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Test C and tren E

Comment

test c + tren e have longer half lifes (+ active lifes) so u would start PCT 2-3 wks after last pin (I would start 3wks post).

half life means how long it takes half the dose to be out your system, so every half life the dose is halved so test c with aprx 6 day half like will look like this.
                  -(Tren E is similar aprx 7 days).
                  days;
                  1 100%
                  6 50%
                  12 25%
                  18 12.5% - start PCT
                  24 6%
                  30 3%
                  36 0%

so every 6 days the dose halves. - 12.5% and below is classed as out your system as it will have lil to no effect
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

i wasnt trying to insult your intelligence, ive just never heard of not doing a pct for a cycle. i would follow ODBs advice, because i did a very similar cycle, and in my opinion i must have fucked something up during pct cause my dick didnt cooperate for a month after. Im pretty sure it was the fact that i ran two cycles way too close to each other and didnt give myself enough of a break. im interested more about that holistic nutrition. you should post a thread if you get a chance.
                    sigpic

Comment

Things to look into..Caber & HCG.
                      Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Cool i really appreciate it now what dosage would you recommend on clomid? And Charlie I understand it's all good brotha and for sure I will post up some natural remedies for test.

Comment

Cool I really appreciate it now what dosage would you recommend on clOmid? And yeah Charlie I understand brotha it's all good and for sure ill post up some natural remedies.

Comment

Working...
                          X