who killed female bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who killed female bodybuilding

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...s-bodybuilding let me have your input

great article. I guess you cant blame woman for trying to get as big and muscular as they want. Some women would say that todays olympia athletes look disgusting. So its really up to personal preference. For me I like athletic women who have muscles and have some definition but at the same time look feminine. I would think that the reason there such a difference of opinion as women on gear vice men on gear is the fact that men look more manly as opposed to women looking more manly. just my opinion.
    sigpic

Comment

I am really saddened by the slow death (over the past years) of Female BB. They have the same desire as us to gain good quality Mass + push urself to improve. - now no one wants to see it?
      Personally I liked the early Lenda Murray days.

I see Men's BB kinda going that way also (at least @ the local shows) Their r less + less teen competitors + quality sucks. The Men's BB go on stage last after Hours+Hours of Bikini, Woman's Physique + Men's Physique. Yes- the $ is larger @ the big Shows but the little shows bread the future class.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Its a discussion if men should be as big as they are right now, with other words should the mass monsters win or should easthetic bodybuilders win. Once Frank Zane was crowned Mr. Olympia for that reason. Just like Julia Bergmann. But it seems that bodybuilding nowedays is just mass. IMHO it scares away many potential competitors. As we see with new generation, many guys will not put their health at risk with those amount of chemicals required to compete that heavy.

Comment

I think Mens BB should go back to the old Rules (like the amature's) + Have winners for Different Weight Classes - then an overall, which they have tried w/the 202 now 212 weight class - which seems to work.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X