Naps Test E and Tren E review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Test E and Tren E review

Very good stuff. Got really good gains and felt like a beast in the gym. Added about 35 lbs to my bench, 25 lbs to deadlift, and about 40 to my squat. Would highly recommend this stuff to anyone. Only ran 500 test and 250 TREN for 10 weeks. I'm about 4 weeks off now and only lost about 4 lbs and my lifts have stayed fairly close. Minimal sides. Only thing I experienced was mild acne on shoulders and back. Nothing to bad though. Overall very good stuff!

good stuff

Comment

NICE! was jst gonna post for thought on GP Tren E (not sure how much) and Test 300 weekly and with HGH (norditropin).5mg daily... i have blown up in bad weight and will be on a strict clean diet with cardio up the ass and core training at home since i threw my back out again. look forward to my run with it!

Comment

I would like to give that a try, here is the link below to make it the next product of the week.

http://www.napsgear.net/test-e-250mg-tren-e-150mg-p3047

Comment

Originally posted by Hulkstrong View Post
          Only ran 500 test and 250 TREN for 10 weeks.
          I'm running GP Test E 250 right now 500 a week. I'm on day 16 and the test hasn't really kicked in yet. How long before your test kicked in? What brand test?
          Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Very Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Toastinloaf View Post
              I'm running GP Test E 250 right now 500 a week. I'm on day 16 and the test hasn't really kicked in yet. How long before your test kicked in? What brand test?
              4 weeks for test e, brand doesn't matter as if its from naps it's legit.

Comment

Working...
              X